New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
Found this site awhile ago (I've forgotten exactly how at this point). Been lurking every now and again and per the usual protocol when I find myself visiting a board with good ppl and info often enough I eventually register.

Northeast shooters.com seems like a great resource. Thanks to those who make it possible. Running a BB is a task and it's appreciated.

Hope I can help this board continue to be a great location.

-CD

Hi everyone!

My name's Matt. I'm active Army,been in for three years, currently stationed in Natick. Applied for my LTC-A a couple weeks ago, can't wait for it to be approved so I can start shooting again. Going from sleeping with my weapon to not even having one in the same state has been.....interesting. [roll]

This looks like a great forum, with lots of good posters and information. I'm very glad I found you all.

Welcome Wilkinshire. :D You'll find alot of us ex-mil types here also. Son is also serving in the sandbox, and Thank You for your service. [lol]

Matt,

Welcome and we are indeed glad you found us!

Hope you enjoy it here, and thank you for your service to Our Country!

Hello !

Hello-
My name is Bob, and I live in Scituate MA. I found this forum last night in a link on the Four Seasons page.
I've been a member of the SIG forum for a few years.
I enjoy shooting of all types, and am bringing my wife into it, too. Two of my daughters already enjoy the sport!

Looking forward to many informative and exciting conversations.
I'll probably only be able to access at night or weekends - my employer blocks all the good websites.

Bob

Hello Bob, Welcome aboard. Glad to see you bringing the wife and kids into the sport.

Looking forward to many informative and exciting conversations.
You will find an abundance of that around here.

I'll probably only be able to access at night or weekends - my employer blocks all the good websites.
Maybe thats something that a case of beer could help you out with. [wink]

Welcome Bob, hope you enjoy it here.

If you know Dick Lunn (also from Scituate and owner of the deceased MAF eList), ask him to come over and join us too.

Hi All,
Nice site you have here, lots of catagories/topics/info [shock]
I'm Jay I live in MA. I found this site by clicking on "derek" in an article about MA blaming NH about gun control, the title of the article had a word or two that I don't know if I can say on this forum [lol], but in search of that article I was aquiring info for getting involved in shooting. Several years ago a friend brought me to the range to fire his new 44 or 45 revolver (not sure I'm a beginner when it comes to guns but after shooting 2 reloads I barely could pull the trigger, I had to call it quits after shooting that 3rd reload). I told myself someday I'll be back and always had an interest in trap shooting. Well here I am online anyway and hopefully I can find info I need to get started.

Cheers,
Jay

Hello Jay, Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.
You will find lots of info here on getting your LTC. Do a search, you'll be glad you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom