• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
Found this link on the FS Site
My name is Jeremy and I live in Newburyport. I am 27 and an NRA lifer and have had my LTC for just about 7 years now. I am a former special Police officer in Newburyport but my current posistion prevents me from maintaining that so if anyone knows of any non civil service Aux/special/reserve police/sheriff jobs let me know :D

I am really enjoying the forum, Take Care

Jer

Hi Jeremy welcome aboard. Thank you for your current service. You will find that their are a few other LEO's on this forum. Glad you like it here.

B.J.

Jeremy,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here!

I'm former Special/Reserve PO for 18 years as well as Aux Police at BC PD for 8 or 9 years. Currently a Constable.

Other than calling the chiefs in each town near where you are, I don't have any suggestions on how to find a suitable position as a Special or Aux PO.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, hopefully in the future I'll be able to meet some of you, but for now I need to get enrolled in a training class 8)

Mother's been absent for a few days, so I'm a bit late, however...

Welcome to all the new folks!! And for those of you serving, THANK YOU!!!! :D

+1, Lynne

I rarely get over here, so I'll just say welcome aboard to the 100 or so people who've joined us since my last visit. [oops]

Ken

Hello, I signed up on the weekend. I found the site while doing searches on gun ranges and clubs. I don't recall which listing brought me here. Site looks good.

For boaters, there is something similar to this layout, The Hull Truth.com.

My wife and I have LTC-A's. I'm 47 and we do trap. We've tried 5-stand. Have handguns and rifles.

Am in two local clubs and on the board of one of them.

I support a lot of 2nd Amendment causes: Member of NRA, GOA, GOAL, LEAA, CCRBKA, NRA Whittington Center, and 2nd Amendment Foundation. Just joined MA Sportsman's Council.

Duck's Unlimited and BOAT US groups.

I support a lot of other political and social change organizations to protect these rights.

I'm going to learn from the forum topics. Thanks.

Dana

I'm new. Hello all.
PICT1389.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom