Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Second thread started, old thread is at the 50 page limit.

Just making a place for everyone to check in and say, hi!

Please let us know how you found us.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya. Name's Brett. I'm 19, and living in Exeter, NH. I registered today "just in case" I ever wanted to post and couldn't help myself. [lol] I've been lurking here for about a week or so, ever since I found the link on the Kittery Trading Post website.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all. My name is Jason. I'm a good friend of Derek's that finally decided to join up.

I'm going to be starting the process of getting a LTC or a FID shortly and would like any advice that's available. I'm a resident of Gardner, MA and heard that concealed weapons permit is not available in this city. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

My name is Matt...I live in Falmouth, MA and am 27. I just took my LTC class and will be applying for a class A LTC soon!

From what I have seen here....there is a ton of good info! :D

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
Welcome to all the new folks! Hope you enjoy it here!

Do NOT waste your time/money applying for an FID, go for the LTC-A/ALP even if you know that they will only issue a restricted license! FID is useless under the laws we currently have. Cost and hassle is the same.

Join GOAL, 508-393-5333. If you go to www.goal.org you'll find a lot of good info. GOAL can also tell you latest info on whether your town is issuing LTC-A/ALP or what they are doing.

Search here under the Gun Laws forum for LTC and also look at Sticky's at the top of each forum. There is a lot of info there on applying for a LTC.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Former Lurker...future poster!

Hello all,

I've been lurking for several weeks getting a feel for the board and its 'cast o'characters'. Liking what I saw, I thought I'd step in and mingle a bit. I live in a den of misled (and misleadingly dangerous) lambs here in Cambridge [evil] . I'm 20 years into a career in public safety communications (some police, some fire, now both). Just one of those crazy people that actually love what they do.

I own and shoot pistols. A pair of Glock 23s, a Beretta 84F, a trusty 3" Ruger Speed Six and a new S&W 2" 642. Joined Harvard Sportsman's Club last week and I hope to get out and shoot alot more. Giving very serious consideration to purchasing a good defensive long gun (AR or shotgun at this point) and know the board will help me narrow down that choice as time goes by.

Anyway, thats just a bit about me. Thanks for all of the great posts I have read so far and I look forward to contributing to the board in the future!

-Ted

Producer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am a few weeks old, but Hi;

I am a Network Security Engineer, fourth gen Cape Codder. I work around the Cape, and I am always available for Help and/or hire.

I shoot at Barnstable and will be joining Bass River soon. I Hunted a few times this year, and Otis was good fun. Got nothing this year except a coyote near Carver.

My Favorite guns are Thompson Center, SKS (I have had since I was 15), an AK47, and a SW 990l. I have about 20+ guns and I got my C&R.

I have purchased one gun and some other things on this site in the short while I have been here. GREAT SITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom