New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Brad. I live in Arkansas. QUITE a ways from New England, but I love guns and chatting with people with like interests. I'm a gunsmith with the national guard marksmanship training unit at Camp J.T. Robinson NLR,AR. (full timer - not just a guard bum lol)

Awesome to have you aboard Brad. I wish I could have taken the Armorers course while I was in the Marines. You are one lucky man. [wink]

bws said:
Hello, I'm Brad. I live in Arkansas. QUITE a ways from New England, but I love guns and chatting with people with like interests. I'm a gunsmith with the national guard marksmanship training unit at Camp J.T. Robinson NLR,AR. (full timer - not just a guard bum lol)

Welcome aboard, I get down your way from time to time. Even to PEC for training.

ETA - I'm a friend of Matt Jerry, work in the same shop where he did.

Jack here, 52 YO, member of NRA, GOAL and the Hopedale pistol and rifle club. Currently shooting a Sig P 220 .45, S&W 686 .357 and a Ruger MK III .22.

Fairly new to handguns, so I'm here for an education.

Thanks!

26 years old as of today. I've Possessed the rare and elusive LTC-A since 21.
Member of tewksbury rod and gun and maybe soon the MRA since I just moved 2 minutes away from it.
Love home gunsmithing and can't find enough time to shoot as much as I want.

New guy says Hi

Retired LEO living on Cape Cod...Shooting shotgun/pistol. Nice board ya got here...

Here's to us and those like us!

TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom