New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Brad. I live in Arkansas. QUITE a ways from New England, but I love guns and chatting with people with like interests. I'm a gunsmith with the national guard marksmanship training unit at Camp J.T. Robinson NLR,AR. (full timer - not just a guard bum lol)

Awesome to have you aboard Brad. I wish I could have taken the Armorers course while I was in the Marines. You are one lucky man. [wink]

bws said:
Hello, I'm Brad. I live in Arkansas. QUITE a ways from New England, but I love guns and chatting with people with like interests. I'm a gunsmith with the national guard marksmanship training unit at Camp J.T. Robinson NLR,AR. (full timer - not just a guard bum lol)

Welcome aboard, I get down your way from time to time. Even to PEC for training.

ETA - I'm a friend of Matt Jerry, work in the same shop where he did.

Jack here, 52 YO, member of NRA, GOAL and the Hopedale pistol and rifle club. Currently shooting a Sig P 220 .45, S&W 686 .357 and a Ruger MK III .22.

Fairly new to handguns, so I'm here for an education.

Thanks!

Shemp,

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums. Lots here to read and ask questions when you are looking for info.

26 years old as of today. I've Possessed the rare and elusive LTC-A since 21.
Member of tewksbury rod and gun and maybe soon the MRA since I just moved 2 minutes away from it.
Love home gunsmithing and can't find enough time to shoot as much as I want.

New guy says Hi

Retired LEO living on Cape Cod...Shooting shotgun/pistol. Nice board ya got here...

Here's to us and those like us!

TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom