New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Second thread started, old thread is at the 50 page limit.

Just making a place for everyone to check in and say, hi!

Please let us know how you found us.

Heya. Name's Brett. I'm 19, and living in Exeter, NH. I registered today "just in case" I ever wanted to post and couldn't help myself. [lol] I've been lurking here for about a week or so, ever since I found the link on the Kittery Trading Post website.

Hi all. My name is Jason. I'm a good friend of Derek's that finally decided to join up.

I'm going to be starting the process of getting a LTC or a FID shortly and would like any advice that's available. I'm a resident of Gardner, MA and heard that concealed weapons permit is not available in this city. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Hi all!

My name is Matt...I live in Falmouth, MA and am 27. I just took my LTC class and will be applying for a class A LTC soon!

From what I have seen here....there is a ton of good info! :D

Welcome to all the new folks! Hope you enjoy it here!

Do NOT waste your time/money applying for an FID, go for the LTC-A/ALP even if you know that they will only issue a restricted license! FID is useless under the laws we currently have. Cost and hassle is the same.

Join GOAL, 508-393-5333. If you go to www.goal.org you'll find a lot of good info. GOAL can also tell you latest info on whether your town is issuing LTC-A/ALP or what they are doing.

Search here under the Gun Laws forum for LTC and also look at Sticky's at the top of each forum. There is a lot of info there on applying for a LTC.

Former Lurker...future poster!

Hello all,

I've been lurking for several weeks getting a feel for the board and its 'cast o'characters'. Liking what I saw, I thought I'd step in and mingle a bit. I live in a den of misled (and misleadingly dangerous) lambs here in Cambridge [evil] . I'm 20 years into a career in public safety communications (some police, some fire, now both). Just one of those crazy people that actually love what they do.

I own and shoot pistols. A pair of Glock 23s, a Beretta 84F, a trusty 3" Ruger Speed Six and a new S&W 2" 642. Joined Harvard Sportsman's Club last week and I hope to get out and shoot alot more. Giving very serious consideration to purchasing a good defensive long gun (AR or shotgun at this point) and know the board will help me narrow down that choice as time goes by.

Anyway, thats just a bit about me. Thanks for all of the great posts I have read so far and I look forward to contributing to the board in the future!

-Ted

I am a few weeks old, but Hi;

I am a Network Security Engineer, fourth gen Cape Codder. I work around the Cape, and I am always available for Help and/or hire.

I shoot at Barnstable and will be joining Bass River soon. I Hunted a few times this year, and Otis was good fun. Got nothing this year except a coyote near Carver.

My Favorite guns are Thompson Center, SKS (I have had since I was 15), an AK47, and a SW 990l. I have about 20+ guns and I got my C&R.

I have purchased one gun and some other things on this site in the short while I have been here. GREAT SITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom