New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

My name is Ryan and I live in Amherst and go to UMass. I'm looking into getting my LTC-A in the Fall and hope to find lots of interesting information in this forum, particularly about economical pistols for the poor college student. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Ryan. We are not that far from you a few towns over. Other side of the river. Hubby works at UMass in the computer science building.

Hi all, I saw a link to this site on the GOAL website. I've been a member of snipers paradise dot com for a few years and have been shooting for about 25 years. I'm mainly into long range tactical shooting. I have a Savage 110FP in 300WM topped off with an IOR 2.5-10 tactical scope, I love it. I can get great deals on these scopes btw, as well as USO and Schmidt & Bender.

I'm also into target shooting with revolver and pistol, and want to get into 1000yd BR shooting. I'm a member at the Monument Beach Sportsmans Club in Bourne on Cape Cod. I'm looking forward to picking up some tips from some of you and hopefully I can contribute as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I remember joinging benchrest central and introducing myself, my post got about 500 views and 1 welcome aboard LOL. Needless to say my stay wasn't very long. The attitude here is a lot like snipers paradise, everyone bends over backwards to help someone out.

That's why we created this forum . . . to be a FRIENDLY place to get and share info/ideas.

Many try to welcome the new posters here because WE MEAN IT!

Have fun, ask questions, learn and share your knowledge with others.

Savage110FP said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I remember joinging benchrest central and introducing myself, my post got about 500 views and 1 welcome aboard LOL. Needless to say my stay wasn't very long. The attitude here is a lot like snipers paradise, everyone bends over backwards to help someone out.

We're all here for each other, Savage. NES is a family...welcome! [smile]

Hello everyone!

I've been a member for a few weeks but just haven't gotten around to posting in this thread until now. I'm really impressed by the amount of information here, not to mention the friendly people.

I'm 55 YO, currently living in Westport, a "free town" in the People's Republic. My shooting interests involve about about 15 assorted handguns and about a dozen rimfire rifles. I do a lot of handloading.[grin] I've had my LTC-A ever since they first started issuing them. I do most of my shooting at the New Bedford rifle range on Woodcock Road in Dartmouth. Nice group of people there.

My range time has been limited lately due to some health issues, but luckily I'm working through those. Member of both NRA (Life) and GOAL. I strongly urge all Massachusetts shooters to join and support GOAL.

You folks who live in free states are fortunate! Wish I did. [sad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom