• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New folks check in and say HI #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
John, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.

Obviously we met at the Suarez course last year, but I can't visualize who you are.

Howdy folks !

Heard about this forum from a fellow I ran into out at the Woodsman Rifle & Pistol club (Athol) while patterning a new shotgun a short while ago. His name is Ed. Don't know his screen name. Nice fellow.

I've been lurking for a bit and deceided to make myself known. I'm getting back into shooting & hunting after a too-long hiatus.

I'm getting my son into shooting too. He's had BB guns for awhile and just received a Marlin Model 60 for his eighth birthday. He's one happy kid !

I'll be adding my voice as the days go by. I like what I see here.

You'll be hearing from me.[smile]

Welcome!
I know I sure would be a happy 8 year old to get a Marlin 60. Shit, I was pretty DAMN happy when my grandfather gave me his just 3 years ago!

Adam

MrTwigg, Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here.

Kudos for helping the future generation to enjoy shooting responsibly.

centermass181 said:
jeepers, memberships going like gangbusters! welcome to all the new folks.
Yep we've hit the big time.

Just as long as this place doesn't get insanely confusing a la Glocktalk then I'm happy.

Howdy everybody!

Just dropping in to say hi!
I just found the site from another forum that I belong to, I normally don't post much but just lurk around.

I would like to find some new ranges in my area that will allow .50 cal and maybe even tracer rounds.

Thanks,
Marc

Hi All,
Just checking in after a registration to the site today. 51 yo, North Central Mass resident, LTC A ALP, retired LEO. Congrats on the entertaining and informative site, and hope to contribute same.
CJ

Hi all. Joined up on Derek's invite. Highpower and smallbore shooting is my main passion.

Live in Ohio, about 2 1/2 hrs south of Camp Perry. Will be hanging out on the competition forums, mostly.

Former Navy. Spent six years on AD in the fleet as a Surface Warfare Officer. Lots of training, then 18 months on a frigate in ops/nav and 2 years on a carrier in (nuke) engineering.

Jose Rossy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom