New England Shooter's Warehouse in Tewksbury Ma

If they sell at pre-panic prices, they wont last a month. They (as a business) are going to suffer the supply side of things, they have a limited inventory now, and may not know when more inventory is coming in. I am fine with these prices for now, because this reflects the current market.

This in no way reflects the current market. SANE prices now are running around the 50 cent mark at the highest. Last week, excluding what I bought from WalMart, I bought a total of 1100 rounds at those prices. People are buying at those prices and then selling for ~65-75 cents per round in the classifieds. 81 cents a round is bordering on and in some cases surpassing Gunbroker retard pricing.

I don't take it personally, but I was planning to shop there today. Now I'm not. Simple as that.

I was just there, 9:20 AM, but didn't hang around. I brought some donuts for the guys but I doubt that they'll have time to eat them. There were no spots left in the parking lot except for the "H" and I was able to park there.

Couldn't really get to the counter to see much, but their handgun prices looked like MSRP. What ammo I saw on display was priced at the new high price, but I bet they are paying high from their wholesaler right now. There were ARs and shotguns hung on the wall.

They had a selection of holsters, cleaning supplies, grips, clothes, bags, etc. But not a lot of everything yet.

I was in and out in 10 minutes. I'm gonna go back next week when it's more sane. I really don't need anything.

Glad to have another shop nearby. Literally less than 5 miles from my home.

Within 20 mins of my house I've got FS, CG, Ammo Bunkah (when they reopen), and now this place.

Not a bad position to be in... unless you're my wallet.

I was just there, 9:20 AM, but didn't hang around. I brought some donuts for the guys but I doubt that they'll have time to eat them. There were no spots left in the parking lot except for the "H" and I was able to park there.

Couldn't really get to the counter to see much, but their handgun prices looked like MSRP. What ammo I saw on display was priced at the new high price, but I bet they are paying high from their wholesaler right now. There were ARs and shotguns hung on the wall.

They had a selection of holsters, cleaning supplies, grips, clothes, bags, etc. But not a lot of everything yet.

I was in and out in 10 minutes. I'm gonna go back next week when it's more sane. I really don't need anything.

NOT a discount warehouse. Bought a brick of CCI SV .22 for $48. $51 with the tax! Bought it only to give them a "kickstart". I will return if the prices return to pre-retard levels. It's 12 mins. from my house.

How are they stocked for .22 LR.......need to get more so I can take my boy to the range!

just got home from there. Prices in my opinion are ridiculous. 48 bucks for a brick of .22 went to collectors and it was 27. Bought a bulk pack of 45 for 63 bucks with tax, collectors, 48 bucks. I'm sorry but I don't care what the market is right now. They were selling boxes of pmc 9mm for 26.95. Same price as the .45 acp. That is stupid. and they said it was $81 for 100 rounds of the 5.56 because it was Israeli. I'm glad I was stocking up on reloading supplies before all this crap happened.

How were prices on guns and accessories? How was inventory of guns? I'm feeling better about not going, but I still might check them out at some point down the line.

How are they stocked for .22 LR.......need to get more so I can take my boy to the range!

They keep most of the ammo stock in the back, so it's tough to tell. The prices are extremely high, but judging by the crowd that was in line to pay for ammo, I wouldn't wait too long!

How were prices on guns and accessories? How was inventory of guns? I'm feeling better about not going, but I still might check them out at some point the down line.

Guns were pretty much MSRP. Inventory looked adequate...for now!

Last edited:
Its a new store that must follow supply and demand economics. If they sell at pre-panic prices, they wont last a month. They (as a business) are going to suffer the supply side of things, they have a limited inventory now, and may not know when more inventory is coming in. I am fine with these prices for now, because this reflects the current market. I dont need the ammo now, but for those that feel that they must have it, they will be able to make a sale and re-invest into the store.

New shops cannot price gouge like this, plain and simple. Classifieds whores and gunbroker are the only retards entitled to that. If these guys are trying to build a reputation on a strong positive first impression they are doing it like this:

02-youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg

You only get one shot at a first impression and if their only way of stocking ammo was at ridiculous pricing they should have opted not to stock ammo at this time. When you can buy it in Woburn for $0.47/rd who is going to pay $0.81/rd in Tewksbury? Sorry guys, good luck with the business but you won't be getting any of mine. It's not just the ammo prices they are high on btw...

This in no way reflects the current market. SANE prices now are running around the 50 cent mark at the highest. Last week, excluding what I bought from WalMart, I bought a total of 1100 rounds at those prices. People are buying at those prices and then selling for ~65-75 cents per round in the classifieds. 81 cents a round is bordering on and in some cases surpassing Gunbroker retard pricing.

I don't take it personally, but I was planning to shop there today. Now I'm not. Simple as that.

I have no idea what market prices are. Just what I see around. from all accounts of in stock 223 <$1 for available ammo seems to be what people are comfortable paying.

Just for some clarification, the $81 5.56 that people are talking about is that 62 grain green tip stuff. They had .223 Remington PMC for 11.99, but the guy in front of me bought the last 3 boxes.

Just for some clarification, the $81 5.56 that people are talking about is that 62 grain green tip stuff. They had .223 Remington PMC for 11.99, but the guy in front of me bought the last 3 boxes.

And to be clear I didn't see nor ask about it while I was there. I was going only on the fact that a) it was in bags and b) someone here said it was $0.81/rd. I did not look for or ask about it but what I did see was other ammo I'm accustomerd to paying $17 - $22 per box of 50 for $24 - $28 per box of 50 and guns priced at MSRP. If that was the only way to stock the store was to overpay for product then they should have postponed opening rather than having an opening with prices so much higher than other places within a stones throw. It just looks bad and leaves a worse aftertaste. I won't be back for a good long while and I am in the next town over not 10 minutes away.

I won't hold it against them when/if they align their prices with market but dollars are harder to come by right now for everyone so I need to be selective on where and how I spend them. I can't justify paying some of these prices as others have just to give a business a "kickstart." As much as I would have liked to buy something, I walked out without spending anything which is almost against my religion and very hard for me to do.

So, I was there at opening this morning. They even opened early because the lot was packed. It does appear all the firearms prices are MSRP or a little higher.

The one thing i think most people are going to get pissy about is Ammo Purchases. In order to purchase Ammo, you have to provide your drivers license, which they scan into their Computer, take your phone number, and (optionally) an email address. Then they verify your LTC, I don't recall them entering that into the computer. Last step is payment. When I asked politely about the reasoning, "Russ" said it was required for all ammo purchases. He was really busy, so I didn't get into it with him, but warned the REALLY NICE lady at the register that some people aren't going to be as nice about it.

Overall, the store is great, they had a good selection of everything, pistols, rifles, shotguns, ammo (YES 9mm, 19.99 for Estate, 21.99 for PMC Bronze), reloading presses (single stage), and a bunch of other accessories.

I have no issues with the store and expect to go back there.

So, I was there at opening this morning. They even opened early because the lot was packed. It does appear all the firearms prices are MSRP or a little higher.

The one thing i think most people are going to get pissy about is Ammo Purchases. In order to purchase Ammo, you have to provide your drivers license, which they scan into their Computer, take your phone number, and (optionally) an email address. Then they verify your LTC, I don't recall them entering that into the computer. Last step is payment. When I asked politely about the reasoning, "Russ" said it was required for all ammo purchases. He was really busy, so I didn't get into it with him, but warned the REALLY NICE lady at the register that some people aren't going to be as nice about it.

Overall, the store is great, they had a good selection of everything, pistols, rifles, shotguns, ammo (YES 9mm, 19.99 for Estate, 21.99 for PMC Bronze), reloading presses (single stage), and a bunch of other accessories.

Is that some new rule/law/ordinance or something?

How does one "scan" a drivers license into a computer? Also they ask for my phone number and email when I buy underwear at Target....I just give them a BS phone number and tell them I have no email.

How does one "scan" a drivers license into a computer? Also they ask for my phone number and email when I buy underwear at Target....I just give them a BS phone number and tell them I have no email.
There's a barcode on the back of the drivers license. Gave them my email because they said that they would use that to advertise anything they had on sale. I declined to give them a phone number.

I dont have a Mass drivers licence, but do have a ltcA. I wonder if this would this have prevented me from purchasing the ammo?

By the time I got to the register at 9:55, ( after a 20 min. wait) they had done away with any scanning or asking for a phone#, or email. Obviously this was strictly for "marketing", and not any state requirement. I did have to show my drivers license, however??? The clerk said it was to verify it was, in fact, me. She DID say that my LTC picture looked like me.[hmmm]

I think they stopped doing it because the line was growing fast. They could reinstate the requirement later, if it quiets down.

Scanning a drivers licence and data mining every piece of it is a simple process. That funny bar code on the back of your license has everything that is on the front in it and its all in a standard format.

Like someone mentioned, they scanned the barcode on the back of my DL. Which appears to have some numbers and your DL license number on it. I can't read the bigger barcode on my phone, but I'll see what I can find.

Like someone mentioned, they scanned the barcode on the back of my DL. Which appears to have some numbers and your DL license number on it. I can't read the bigger barcode on my phone, but I'll see what I can find.

BTW. The barcode on your DL is a 2D barcode and contains all of the information on your license in it.

Back
Top Bottom