• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New England Shooter's Warehouse in Tewksbury Ma

bigtig50

NES Member
New gun shop in Tewksbury?

Someone told me that the old Taylor rental building in Tewksbury, MA was going to become a new gun shop. I drove by and they have no signs up but all the windows in front were replaced by concrete blocks. Before I get all giddy and start dancing can anyone confirm or deny this?

Someone told me that the old Taylor rental building in Tewksbury, MA was going to become a new gun shop. I drove by and they have no signs up but all the windows in front were replaced by concrete blocks. Before I get all giddy and start dancing can anyone confirm or deny this?
Its TRUE Just think a gun store right down the street from work !!!! work is progressing well the windows have to be blocked in. I hope Kenny puts some slits in so we can watch if my wife shows up! maybe i can park around the back...

Is this the place right next to hobarts more or less.....
I can walk there from my house. I live near the vfw win!!!!
If its the place I'm thinking of I can walk there get cleaning supplies and beer in walking distance .

Man I'd love to be able to work part time in a gun store.

Send it!

OooOOoooOoo...interesting.

Hopefully he can do enough volume to have good prices on ammo. Getting over to FS and CG is not the most convenient thing in the world for me...my business is up for grabs...

I went to the store last night to get smokes and a beer.

A cop was chilling in the parking lot.
There already staking the place out lol...

Wounded if the giant propane tank will get donated for a shoot ?

Send it!

Anyone know the name and address of the place? I Googled 'gun shop tewksbury' and it returned 'Bredon Hill Shooting Supplies, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, UK'. I don't think this thread is about that shop :).

Anyone know the name and address of the place? I Googled 'gun shop tewksbury' and it returned 'Bredon Hill Shooting Supplies, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, UK'. I don't think this thread is about that shop :).
IDK what it is going to be named, but it is on Rt38 in Tewksbury in the old Taylor Rental Building, maybe a mile from the Wilmington line....that may or may not help you out

Try less then 1/4 mile to Wilmington.

The Taylor rental thing probly throwing people off . The last place there was called some thing else. The old sign still up.

If your on 38 driving south it the place with the huge propane tank in the parking lot after sals pizza/Hobart's.

Right before the retirement home.

Send it!

Try less then 1/4 mile to Wilmington.

The Taylor rental thing probly throwing people off . The last place there was called some thing else. The old sign still up.

If your on 38 driving south it the place with the huge propane tank in the parking lot after sals pizza/Hobart's.

Right before the retirement home.

Send it!

I believe it was liberty rental

I believe it was liberty rental
The old Liberty Equipment rental building, they are not open yet! it is my understanding the propane filling station will still be open, quote ! gee honey we need the gas grill bottle filled up!! (why did it take so long?) there was a long line.... no one down that store will throw you under the bus and tell your wife you were buying firearms too!!

I went today and chatted with the owners. The entrance will be in the front. It is to have real displays.
They want to carry firearms and reloading supplies and black powder.
They are trying to get the shop ready to open this month.

New England shooters warehouse

Hi all,
I am a close personal friend to the owners of "New England Shooters Warehouse"
We are working on the building renovations now trying to get occupancy and Inventory to get opened before the holidays.

Whoo hoo - this is about 3 miles from my house, and it makes me very happy! Looking forward to more updates. I agree with warwickben... we should camp out front the night before it opens like it's an Apple Store.

we should camp out front the night before it opens like it's an Apple Store.

That would be funny [laugh]
Get a few dozen of us to pitch tents, camp out and have an NES BBQ in the parking lot, call the news media and have them cover it with a live remote like it was a line for Pink Floyd tickets or an IKEA opening.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Back
Top Bottom