New England Shooter's Warehouse in Tewksbury Ma

New gun shop in Tewksbury?

It'll just be nice to have a shop closer than the others. I've had mixed experiences @ four seasons, north shore is a bit far away. Tewks is just perfect, hopefully I'll make it a regular location

A member of the Tewksbury Issues Forum posted a message saying that Channel 5 ran a segment about the new gun shop during their 11PM news last night. Maybe it will be on during the 5 o'clock news tonight, which is what they do a lot of times with stories of interest that viewed the night before at 11PM.

I think whomever comes up with a piece of software that maintains an instore inventory and updates a website appropriately is going to make a killing. :)

So they will start off ripping off customers?
" For those that are looking for 5.56 ammo, they have 100 round bags for $81 or 2 box limit per customer"

Once my buddy gets into the office we were going to head over and check this place out. I was pretty stoked to see what they have, but if they are really starting off by selling 5.56 at .81/rd, that is absurd and I doubt I'm going to find anything I want to buy. I found a ton for .75/rd last week and laughed at that, thinking that was the worst I'd see at a legit store for M193. But this...yeesh. Guess I'll be waiting for Four Seasons or Riley's to restock.

Nothing against them, I plan on going sometime today. But, this is why I reload my .223 for around $.20/round. Hopefully they have reload supplies.

I just called and they will be opening at 9am tomorrow. For those that are looking for 5.56 ammo, they have 100 round bags for $81 or 2 box limit per customer. No prices on boxes yet.

LOL And I thought the Classifieds were bad, these guys are worse!

Its a new store that must follow supply and demand economics. If they sell at pre-panic prices, they wont last a month. They (as a business) are going to suffer the supply side of things, they have a limited inventory now, and may not know when more inventory is coming in. I am fine with these prices for now, because this reflects the current market. I dont need the ammo now, but for those that feel that they must have it, they will be able to make a sale and re-invest into the store.

If, and I hope its sooner than later, the ammo supply increases and their prices do not fall, then they will suffer from selective shopping. But for a day-1 opening in todays climate it is what it is.

Thanks guys for opening a new store in the area. best of luck.

Just bought some 9mm and 22lr ammo there. Prices a tad high, but I guess that's to be expected these days. I got there right at store opening and the place was crowded. Seem like a nice group and I hope they do well, its close to home.

Like Dvllsn, I've also had mixed experiences at four seasons. They can be rude and abrupt at times.

New England Shooter's Warehouse opened for business today. I got there at store opening and was able to purchase 9mm and 22lr. I've been to 5 other gun shops over the past several weeks and struck out every time. It looks like they had most calibers in stock but it was very busy - so no telling how long it will last. They limited me to one brick of the 22lr.

Nice to have a shop close to home.

Back
Top Bottom