• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New England Shooter's Warehouse in Tewksbury Ma

I told them. They know about us here. I just think that maybe they're not ready yet and way to busy to keep a dialogue going.
Huh. I have no idea what I typed into Mapquest yesterday, but it was showing me someplace just west of Worcester. This will be better for me.

This is a great business model. I encourage other business owners (other than liquor stores) to change over to selling guns and CHEAP ammo!

Hi All, I left the shop last night after watching them deal with some server issues. Everyone is real excited to get opened up but if they can't get the inventory tracking working it would be difficult to help customers out. So they asked me to post the opening date on here because they know you all are wondering. The shop is looking great, fire arms are in the cases and they have their distributers send over anything mass compliant. I did see cases of .22, .38, 9mm, 223/556, 308, 45acp, of course that's because that's what I shoot :)...... They are really excited, they had an interview with the Lowell Sun. I'm not sure in todays age if it is good to deal with any media[wink]. They have pistols, revolvers, Muzzle loaders, Shot guns, Bolt actions, .22 riffles. AR15s are hard to come by but have 100s on order. I am glad for these guys, I have seen first hand what you go through to get a Firearms license and start your own store and it has been a long road for them. They are ready to open, but only when it makes sense.. So Friday February 22, 2013. come one down to 2550 Main street Tewksbury, Ma.

Ask them if thy can double their ammo order before they even open. They'll sell out fast. Stopped by Dicks in Nashua today, and not one round of .22!

Just a quick thought. Why the hell would they open a store in Tewksbury when they could have just gone a little further north and not have to deal with this stupid state?

late to this party.. Was this the opening weekend? I skimmed through and saw they'll be offering a fair amount of services and products, which is clutch. But any idea when the hard opening is?

Users on the online forum Northeast Shooters discussed the possibility of camping out the night before the opening of the gun and sporting-equipment store, the way shoppers line up for Black Friday deals or the latest high-tech gadget.

Read more: Gun shop gets a shot in Tewksbury - Lowell Sun Online

HI Kaitie Lannan
images

Back
Top Bottom