• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Discovery Show "Sons of Guns"

I still don't get why he made it open bolt when you know the gun works fine as closed bolt.
I don't get how the recoil didn't just start destroying it.

It probably did destroy it. They only need it to work for 5 minutes of TV time, and never show the junk they make actually fail, just the intentional failures that make them look dumber then they already are.

It says his daughter is now backing up the allegations as well. Plot thickens?

Makes me sick. The fact that his own daughter is now backing it up is messed up .
If I read it right it's the one that was on the show ....

Looks like they shit down the muzzle loading site that he was all over .

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if he abused the daughter on the show when she was younger. Seems like they had an ok relationship. You would think people dont just start doing things like that one day. There would most likely be a history. Very strange. Time will tell.

I expect more will come forth if this is true.

Last edited:
Makes me sick. The fact that his own daughter is now backing it up is messed up .
If I read it right it's the one that was on the show .....

Not the one from the show, same one from the original allegations.

She told investigators Hayden took her virginity in March, 2013 when she was 11-years-old. She said she was orally and vaginally raped almost daily, but did not report it because he threatened her physically

If true, he needs to be put away for the rest of his life. If not true, then those making the allegations, if proven to be made up, should face the same potential punishment he did.

that's a lot of rape.

oEzwBWu.jpg

In a statement to TMZ on Wednesday, a Discovery channel spokesman wrote: 'Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of Sons of Guns and cancel the series.'

....Hayden, a former Marine whose show airs on the Discovery Channel, was also arrested on August 9 for child molestation.

But he insisted that the claims were the work of a bitter ex-girlfriend who told authorities that he had molested the girl to get back at him for breaking up with her.

The gun store owner posted $150,000 bond the same day and was released, according to the sheriff's website.

When the case was sealed by a judge, Hayden told TMZ that his ex-girlfriend, who is mother to one of his daughters, went to authorities and accused him of molesting the girl.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-rape-just-two-weeks-accused-molestation.html
Daughter is claiming on their FB page series is not cancelled.

Last edited:
If these allegations are true, I hope he goes to jail for a long time.

The rape victim is LUCKY to even be alive after all that.

He should have known she was going to tell eventually and he had so much to lose if the truth got out.

I am glad that she got to tell her story because I think Hayden would have eventually killed her to save his reputation.

Child rapist raped, stitched by medics, then raped again by 20 prisoners
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f2_1398435561#0oIVVZfhsE5YUm1k.99

Back
Top Bottom