New Discovery Show "Sons of Guns"

The King Of Guns... who just happens to leave near Luisiana... and buys a $3K gun without first checking with Will whether the customer is willing to spend that much... please don't get me going. :)

I think he means the asian dude who had the white glasses that was from Rifle Dynamics that Will freaked out on because he mentioned that people were looking for Vince and not him. I could be wrong.

The King Of Guns... who just happens to leave near Luisiana... and buys a $3K gun without first checking with Will whether the customer is willing to spend that much... please don't get me going. :)

kinda like the King of Cars. [rofl]

I think he means the asian dude who had the white glasses that was from Rifle Dynamics that Will freaked out on because he mentioned that people were looking for Vince and not him. I could be wrong.

thats the guy. those glasses, jesus! [laugh]

*this just reminded me, so the place is so-called falling apart since Vince left, but they have time to screw around with a build behind Will's back. when did Will allow Snaggle and the dude to get married?

[shocked]

Another item that does not make sense if all you do is watch the show...

I gathered that he was thinking the producer set the new guy up to do that.

*this just reminded me, so the place is so-called falling apart since Vince left, but they have time to screw around with a build behind Will's back. when did Will allow Snaggle and the dude to get married?
[shocked]
and built a mockup of a Zero complete with pantloads of explosives. Nope, nope, nope, no one saw that...

and how could Will ever find out they had the 99 in the vault, I mean it was SOOOOO well concealed. On the bright side, stuff gets blown up regularly. I don't buy blowing off steam in an FFL07 with a semi-auto. [laugh]

Look, I was literally screaming at the TV when snaggle-tooth's husband (can't remember his name) was trying to drill the hole in the charging handles WITH A F*CKING HAND DRILL.

I am NOT, by any definition, mechanically inclined, but even I know to use a god damn'd drill press to drill that kind of hole.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Lol, I was saying the same thing to my wife.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I look at "Sons of Guns" like professional wrestling. I know it's fake, but it's such a trainwreck about a topic I like a great deal that I just can't look away.

I look at "Sons of Guns" like professional wrestling. I know it's fake, but it's such a trainwreck about a topic I like a great deal that I just can't look away.

Exactly. Just like a lot of the latest History and Discovery Channel shows. They're like pregnant strippers - you know it's wrong, you know you shouldn't watch, you're not sure you should tell your friends you watched, but damned if you can talk yourself out of watching anyways.

Exactly. Just like a lot of the latest History and Discovery Channel shows. They're like pregnant strippers - you know it's wrong, you know you shouldn't watch, you're not sure you should tell your friends you watched, but damned if you can talk yourself out of watching anyways.

Er, I'm going to stick with my professional wrestling simile...

[rofl][rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sooo ahhhh, where does one find pregnant strippers?

It took me a while...but I finally watched the "clip" show. What was with the glove to shoot a DE?? I'm embarrassed to be a chick!

I'm watching them about to defile a pre-86 transferable BAR. I'm about 5 seconds from putting a .40 JHP through my TV.

I'm watching them about to defile a pre-86 transferable BAR. I'm about 5 seconds from putting a .40 JHP through my TV.

I watched that.
They converted it to fire .308.
I guess Jesse James isn't man enough to handle the original .30-06 caliber.
BTW, I thought he had a criminal record, how can he buy and possess any gun, let alone a full auto ????

I watched that.
They converted it to fire .308.
I guess Jesse James isn't man enough to handle the original .30-06 caliber.
BTW, I thought he had a criminal record, how can he buy and possess any gun, let alone a full auto ????
PP is PP, if he isn't then in a free state he should have no issue. He is in Texas. I wasn't aware he had anything but a lot of tattoos... Perhaps you are thinking of he other Jesse James? I doubt he is in the NICS database. [laugh]

Cheating on Sandra Bullock is not a crime...

PP is PP, if he isn't then in a free state he should have no issue. He is in Texas. I wasn't aware he had anything but a lot of tattoos... Perhaps you are thinking of he other Jesse James? I doubt he is in the NICS database. [laugh]

Cheating on Sandra Bullock is not a crime...

I bet it would be in MA being that puritanical state that it is, I know it is still on the books in NH

I've got no use for JJ. He's so full of himself that he's a distraction to anything he does. Plus, I'm also getting tired of seeing these "reality shows" interacting with one another. If these shows didn't exist, none of them would know anything about each other. This is all done for some artificial hype. I waiting to see "NJ Housewives" visit Son's of Guns next. We've seen Deadliest Catch guys with the chopper guys with the Sons of Guns guys, etc., etc. It's really dumb television.

Rome

Back
Top Bottom