New crazy gun laws. Don't lose your shit.

Well, if you spend any time on this website, it's obvious that the maturity and intellectual level of the participants does not skew higher than the general population. As a result, at least some of the people who lack common sense, or control over themselves hang out here.

Everyone knows the ones I'm talking about.

The guys who showed up at drag queen story hour carrying black rifles, and wearing body armor, scaring the hell out of children and their non gun-owning parents, all while screaming about their right to open carry.

The ones who contact anyone who upsets them, and threaten violence.

The "patriots" who stormed the capitol , and trashed the place.

The folks who show up on a gun range, exhibiting dangerous trigger and muzzle discipline, violate safety rules without consideration of anyone else on the firing line, shoot up the target stands, the shelters, and leave their brass, spent targets and trash everywhere.

The shooters who are "too good" to pay someone for a training class, and spend their time on the range emptying magazines as fast as they can pull the trigger.

Now it's probably too much to expect that a post here might reach these characters, but it's worth reminding people not to be stupid.

Why?

Because every time someone does or says something stupid, it's my rights that go down the toilet. Further, if God forbid I have to defend myself, I'd rather have my previous comments show up instead of some of the really stupid stuff that ends up here.

Finally, unless you own the web site, you have no right to tell anyone else what they can and can't post. You have no expectation that someone is going to shut up because your little girl panties are in a wad.

I'd suggest you take your own advice, and zip it. If you don't like what I post, don't read it.
7CF74E46-15D1-4973-AFFB-EC26247F564B.gif F2B82458-86C8-4DDC-9D4B-90A4F92D7F0D.gif

Well, if you spend any time on this website, it's obvious that the maturity and intellectual level of the participants does not skew higher than the general population. As a result, at least some of the people who lack common sense, or control over themselves hang out here.

The guys who showed up at drag queen story hour carrying black rifles, and wearing body armor, scaring the hell out of children and their non gun-owning parents, all while screaming about their right to open carry.

The folks who show up on a gun range, exhibiting dangerous trigger and muzzle discipline, violate safety rules without consideration of anyone else on the firing line, shoot up the target stands, the shelters, and leave their brass, spent targets and trash everywhere.

The shooters who are "too good" to pay someone for a training class, and spend their time on the range emptying magazines as fast as they can pull the trigger.

Now it's probably too much to expect that a post here might reach these characters, but it's worth reminding people not to be stupid.

Why?

Because every time someone does or says something stupid, it's my rights that go down the toilet. Further, if God forbid I have to defend myself, I'd rather have my previous comments show up instead of some of the really stupid stuff that ends up here.

Finally, unless you own the web site, you have no right to tell anyone else what they can and can't post. You have no expectation that someone is going to shut up because your little girl panties are in a wad.

I'd suggest you take your own advice, and zip it. If you don't like what I post, don't read it.
Why the flying f*** are drag queens doing story hour for children??? Let’s f***ing start there and then we can address the other shit in your post.

What the actual f***?

You mean these ones?
34AEC67A-EA89-4E7A-AC0D-D321B5A031AC.jpeg
Or these ones?
55C9B020-3FF4-4667-8230-34AD16042044.jpeg

Maybe it was these guys…
8FBBD2AE-7650-47C4-A5A3-1CCD352F3BBB.jpeg

One more for good measure, it must’ve been these guys…
040B259B-9E2F-4925-998A-773EEF92B9B4.jpeg

Oh those ones. Also Antifa, but you knew that. All there to protect child grooming by severely mentally disturbed people, and by severely mentally disturbed I’m talking about the parents who would actually bring their kids to one of these shit shows and support it.

I’m curious, honestly, how do trans people like yourself reckon with this absurd and grotesque abuse of children? I honestly don’t give a flying f*** if someone wants to be an orange cactus or a sparkly light pole, I’d still drink a beer with them, but I can’t wrap my head around this stuff that seems to require sexualizing children to assert some type of freedom or equality? It’s demonic.

JFC. Every f***in time you touch your keyboard you just can't help but jump up on your soap box and spout your holier than thou, sanctimonious, fear mongering bullshit.
It's seems every frigin thread, post and reply. You insist on preaching, and talking down to a group of adults, like they we are all children.

Every thread you are pissing all over your self, which is fine, but what is not fine is that most of the time, you are talking out your ass and wildly inaccurate. News flash Sherlock... gun laws in the US and even in Massachusetts, have been steadily improving for more than 10 years now. Right to carry, reciprocity, constitutional carry, Supreme Court decisions, all trending in our favor. Not to mention the highest rate of gun ownership and gun sales since Bill Clinton offered to pay for dry cleaning.
Current estimates put registered firearms in the US at about 400 million, and half of all households have at least one firearm. And those are the ones we know about.
Take a deep breath, go to your safe place. It's going to be OK. After Sandy Hook, Obama jumped on his soap box too, and told the nation "We will ban assault weapons". Well, they didn't ban shit and Americans bought 20 million AR's because Barrack said he was going to ban them by EO if he had too. You must have had to buy a new mattress.

shooters who are "too good" to pay someone for a training class, and spend their time on the range emptying magazines as fast as they can pull the trigger....but it's worth reminding people not to be stupid.
Yeah kid. That can be your job. We will get you a RSO badge. You can let us know who has enough training and how rapid they can fire. And please make sure you bring it to our attention when someone says or does something stupid.
I mean WTF, we have clearly established that you feel like you are uniquely qualified to tell people how they should act, what they should say, and to whom, if they have had enough training, and their rate of fire at the range etc...
Why should liberals and anti's be the only ones that tell people how they should live their lives? You can too!
Of course, I will probably reply the same way that I did to the Lieutenant at Khafji that told us to slow our rate of fire.
it's obvious that the maturity and intellectual level of the participants does not skew higher than the general population. As a result, at least some of the people who lack common sense, or control over themselves hang out here.

Not really. Who? Name names, call some people out. We need to know. It's for our own good. Don't allude to the fact that you feel some of us are immature, unintelligent and lack self control and common sense, without having the courage to name the members.

One thing you are correct about is that I do have the option of not reading your posts. I even considered using the ignore feature that the forum provides. But then I decided it is more entertaining to read your nonsense and watch you piss all over yourself in a constant state of fear while preforming your duties as the self appointed NES hall monitor. BTW I am pretty sure I saw @Broc running with scissors.

JFC. Every f***in time you touch your keyboard you just can't help but jump up on your soap box and spout your holier than thou, sanctimonious, fear mongering bullshit.
It's seems every frigin thread, post and reply. You insist on preaching, and talking down to a group of adults, like they we are all children.

Every thread you are pissing all over your self, which is fine, but what is not fine is that most of the time, you are talking out your ass and wildly inaccurate. News flash Sherlock... gun laws in the US and even in Massachusetts, have been steadily improving for more than 10 years now. Right to carry, reciprocity, constitutional carry, Supreme Court decisions, all trending in our favor. Not to mention the highest rate of gun ownership and gun sales since Bill Clinton offered to pay for dry cleaning.
Current estimates put registered firearms in the US at about 400 million, and half of all households have at least one firearm. And those are the ones we know about.
Take a deep breath, go to your safe place. It's going to be OK. After Sandy Hook, Obama jumped on his soap box too, and told the nation "We will ban assault weapons". Well, they didn't ban shit and Americans bought 20 million AR's because Barrack said he was going to ban them by EO if he had too. You must have had to buy a new mattress.

Yeah kid. That can be your job. We will get you a RSO badge. You can let us know who has enough training and how rapid they can fire. And please make sure you bring it to our attention when someone says or does something stupid.
I mean WTF, we have clearly established that you feel like you are uniquely qualified to tell people how they should act, what they should say, and to whom, if they have had enough training, and their rate of fire at the range etc...
Why should liberals and anti's be the only ones that tell people how they should live their lives? You can too!
Of course, I will probably reply the same way that I did to the Lieutenant at Khafji that told us to slow our rate of fire.

Not really. Who? Name names, call some people out. We need to know. It's for our own good. Don't allude to the fact that you feel some of us are immature, unintelligent and lack self control and common sense, without having the courage to name the members.

One thing you are correct about is that I do have the option of not reading your posts. I even considered using the ignore feature that the forum provides. But then I decided it is more entertaining to read your nonsense and watch you piss all over yourself in a constant state of fear while preforming your duties as the self appointed NES hall monitor. BTW I am pretty sure I saw @Broc running with scissors.
So much yes. CC794604-2E0C-4737-9A32-0E4CAD067F4A.gif

It's important to understand and realize that the worst thing any of us can do in response to this nearly complete abrogation of our second amendment rights in the commonwealth is to lose control, and do anything that the left could use against us.

I know there is a natural response to hate the folks who are doing this stuff, and you want to hit them in the face with a banana cream pie, but we all need to keep our anger under control, and act like civil, law-abiding, calm people.

If anyone sends a nasty email, threatens someone, or does something worse, it's only going to give the left more ammunition to push their gun control agenda even harder. And mark my words. The left wants nothing less than to ban all guns, and take every single one of them away from the citizenry. Every stupid response helps them to do this, so we have to be on our best behavior to avoid aiding them in their unamerican quest.

They are going to try to bait, infuriate, and enrage you. Don't take the bait. Smile, walk away, and put your effort into productive ways to undercut their efforts.

IMG_0139.gif
OP

OK, Dad. Who nominated you the arbiter of civility? Take your soap box and jam it up your perfumed ass, you holier than thou, sanctimonious ignoramous.

Last edited:
Dang it, Amazon is delivering the barrel of tar and the bundle of feathers today. What the heck am I supposed to do with that stuff now?
I just placed an order for a 55 Gallon Drum of lube.

I only use a drop at a time and I'm on my 2nd barrel this year.

Now, I'll really need that lube and so will you because we are about to get bent over a barrel (of lube).

Why?

Mr. Smith III, your meds? Also FYI, it's way past time to "take the high road".

Epic! I agree things have gotten better but we need to create an environment where leftist central planners wouldn't dare even proposing more draconian laws

It's important to understand and realize that the worst thing any of us can do in response to this nearly complete abrogation of our second amendment rights in the commonwealth is to lose control, and do anything that the left could use against us.

I know there is a natural response to hate the folks who are doing this stuff, and you want to hit them in the face with a banana cream pie, but we all need to keep our anger under control, and act like civil, law-abiding, calm people.

If anyone sends a nasty email, threatens someone, or does something worse, it's only going to give the left more ammunition to push their gun control agenda even harder. And mark my words. The left wants nothing less than to ban all guns, and take every single one of them away from the citizenry. Every stupid response helps them to do this, so we have to be on our best behavior to avoid aiding them in their unamerican quest.

They are going to try to bait, infuriate, and enrage you. Don't take the bait. Smile, walk away, and put your effort into productive ways to undercut their efforts.

4420 is a attempt to infringe on our 2A rights for sure. My equal opposite and proportionate response is simple and effective. The last thing they want is for 4420 to result in motivating any of us to purchase another AR. In my opinion its the biggest slap in the face any individual can give .gov in response so to that end I'm in the process of buying another Colt pre ban AR. Do I need another AR? No but if I do this at the same time .gov is trying to achieve a epic violation of the constitution i am putting in their face that a 2A supporter is legally doing exactly what they are trying to prevent and I'm reminding them that the constitution is alive and well in spite of them.

I'm pretty smart. I also have good self control, common sense, courage, loyalty and cleanliness.

But I'm immature as Hell.

In case someone thought I was responsible or something.

I think it's ok to remind everyone, not in a reprimand, but just a friendly reminder in case of the off chance someone needs to hear it. I took no offense to it, and I'm offended very easily :D LoL

Reported.
Because @Broc was slacking.

EDIT - oh crap - he DID report it. mea culpa.

1689950379264.png

OP didn't Maura think the BLM riots were a good thing? Didn't she say burn the whole thing to the ground?
They are only giving you two choices. Comply, give up all your rights and shut your mouth or live in fear because we are going kill you.
Remember they want to kill all those who want to live free.
What would the Founding Fathers do?

Back
Top Bottom