New crazy gun laws. Don't lose your shit.

Don’t forget Comm2A
I count six active local & national Pro-2A organizations (not counting shady Wayne's cash cow) that could be instrumental in getting us a TRO and/or injunction. The question is how to donate so that the money does the most good? I can donate a little to all or somehow try to be more focused. Any ideas on this?

The FBI does false flags all the time...

This is going to be a big week folks.

What do you think the FBI is doing to further their cause?

EDIT:

Call of the FBI false flag!

The bill won't be passing THIS week.

Last edited:
OP didn't Maura think the BLM riots were a good thing? Didn't she say burn the whole thing to the ground?
They are only giving you two choices. Comply, give up all your rights and shut your mouth or live in fear because we are going kill you.
They said that?
Remember they want to kill all those who want to live free.
Really?
What would the Founding Fathers do?
Well, if the 2 things above are true, we know what they would be doing.

I count six active local & national Pro-2A organizations (not counting shady Wayne's cash cow) that could be instrumental in getting us a TRO and/or injunction. The question is how to donate so that the money does the most good? I can donate a little to all or somehow try to be more focused. Any ideas on this?
Does this include NAGR?

Does this include NAGR?
I think so. I like what I've been hearing and reading about them.

At this point, it remains to be seen which of the national-level pro-2A organizations will be taking the lead in bringing this anti-2A monstrosity bill before the courts. Could be more than one organization attacking it from different perspectives. Or it could be multiple organizations joining together. Lord knows there is plenty to attack.

Once that is known, it will be easier to see where to send my money.

I think so. I like what I've been hearing and reading about them.

At this point, it remains to be seen which of the national-level pro-2A organizations will be taking the lead in bringing this anti-2A monstrosity bill before the courts. Could be more than one organization attacking it from different perspectives. Or it could be multiple organizations joining together. Lord knows there is plenty to attack.

Once that is known, it will be easier to see where to send my money.
GOAL doesn’t support NAGR, just FYI. GOAL doesn’t believe in being a “no compromise” gun rights group.

GOAL doesn’t support NAGR, just FYI. GOAL doesn’t believe in being a “no compromise” gun rights group.
Frankly, based on what I've seen of their their submissions here in MA and what I've heard of their performance in our court, I don't know why anyone would. Not because they're "no compromise," but because they've been unimpressive. I'd love to be wrong.

Might be but I’ll take GOAL and Comm2A as a one two punch over most other organizations.
The way I see it, we are going to need help from one or more of the national pro-2A organizations once this unconstitutional monstrosity bill passes and is signed into law by Dimples. GOAL, by charter, will be helpless at that point. Hopefully, Comm2A will spring into action and we should all support Comm2A profusely until in hurts.

But I think Comm2A is going to need mucho help from the national groups to succeed. Which one (or ones)? That remains to be seen. 🤔

1 They said that?

2 Really?

Well, if the 2 things above are true, we know what they would be doing.
1 Massachusetts AG Healey on looted, burned-out local businesses: "That's how forests grow."
Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey, standard-bearer for the Massachusetts Democratic Party, on Tuesday appeared to cheer on the destruction of American cities at the hands of leftist mobs, remarking that the “burning” devastation is “how forests grow.”
2 If you remember all the comments from COVID and the Biden "election" how those who don't agree with the lefts agenda or MAGA folks should be killed.

Back
Top Bottom