• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Aquisitions for September 2011

You're a good son. I'm sure your Father was happy to receive the revolver and proud of you, at the same time. I have the same gun.

On my back from NH with my father, we stopped at Patriot Arms in Ipswich to check things out. Well, in the case was this beauty that my dad spotted and he couldn't pull his license out fast enough. It was the exact same model revolver that he was first issued with the Sheriff's Dept back in the 70's, The way he looked at it and held it was like reuniting old friends (The SD switched to 9mm autos in 1993). He handed it back with a sort of somber look on his face and we left. I went back the next day to take it home as a present to my dad.

model19-3.jpg

Picked up my 1st 1911 at Four Seasons yesterday. It's a Smith & Wesson 1911 Commander Scandium E-Series. Beautiful gun!

Image 1.jpg

-JR

Because the twin mount takes an experienced (and large) hand to shoot comfortably, we picked up a M3 tripod so Nicole can shoot the M2's and we can share the big-bore full auto goodness with everyone at the shoots.

163398036_photobucket_51638_.jpg

It's even Dadamine-approved:

163398036_photobucket_51634_.jpg

Well this is the first time in a long time I get to post in this thread. Just picked up a Mossberg 590A1 model 51670 for things that go bump in the night.

Pre-ban Colt lower, small milspec hinge push pin, genuine colt parts, all acquired for $650. All while I have been working in a communist nation. Why people bitch about MA and finding guns here is beyond any of my comprehension.

preb3.jpg

preb5.jpg

I've already got a colt upper receiver, bolt and carrier group, and "extra" colt A2 stock because I didn't know that I'd be able to find a lower with one. I also have a douglas MK12 barrel. I'm sure you can now guess what my first AR-15 build will be.

Nice! looks like it is in great shape as well.

Yea, the gun premium is a little annoying, but the thing that really kills me is the pre-ban mag situation... It's all so stuuuuupid. maybe someday.

Pre-ban Colt lower, small milspec hinge push pin, genuine colt parts, all acquired for $650. All while I have been working in a communist nation. Why people bitch about MA and finding guns here is beyond any of my comprehension.

View attachment 20649

View attachment 20648

I've already got a colt upper receiver, bolt and carrier group, and "extra" colt A2 stock because I didn't know that I'd be able to find a lower with one. I also have a douglas MK12 barrel. I'm sure you can now guess what my first AR-15 build will be.

View attachment 20649

View attachment 20648

Nice pick-up! I love the Colt full fence, small hole lowers. You can do anything with them.

Python Redemption
CIMG2253c.jpg

1986 Ultimate Stainless
Always regretted getting rid of my previous Python...
Found this one the other day and it followed me home!

Last edited:
Finally got it to work! As for the rifle, its an all matching 54' Izzy SKS. The Marlboro show was good to me today. This rifle filled a void in my collection!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1316909081501.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316909081501.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 143
  • uploadfromtaptalk1316909101537.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316909101537.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom