New Aquisitions for September 2011

SSW

NES Member
I figured that I could start this month's thread. Picked this up at North Shore Fire Arms.

S&W M&P 9c 10+1 9mm compact. My first composite weapon..........what next is the question???

Headed to the range to break this in!!!!

Check out the new ammo they offer for this beauty [rofl]

DSC00246 - resized.jpg DSC00245 resized.jpg

Just hot from the brown truck, I got this Nikon M223 3-12x42 BDC 600
bc716029.jpg

It will be going to this rifle, Rem 700 VTR in .308.
3baa87be.jpg

Sight in @ 25+ yards indoor range.
a08a5d7b.jpg

Sent from my broken iPhone.

Last edited:
Just hot from the brown truck, I got this Nikon M223 3-12x42 BDC 600

It will be going to this rifle, Rem 700 VTR in .308.

Sent from my broken iPhone.

You know that scope is designed for the trajectory of .223/5.56, Right?

It's still pretty sweet though!

You know that scope is designed for the trajectory of .223/5.56, Right?

It's still pretty sweet though!

Yes, but it will work all caliber. Nikon has a software "Spot On" on the web or iphone. You select/enter the ammo/bullet data, it will calculate the right trajectory for your rifle.

Nice rifle.

Yep that is the MRA.

One of the good points of the club 24/7 indoor Shotgun Slugs, all cal. except 50bmg and 50bmg cased (although I do not think it says that) no black powder indoor either.

Since the hurricane ate my car last Sunday, we went shopping today. 2003 Trailblazer. I'll be picking it up later this week, but this is now my new car. First time I've ever bought one....all the previous ones were family hand-me downs so this was an interesting experience.

Many thanks to all the people who chimed in on my car advice thread - most of the comments and suggestions were very much appreciated and very helpful in the process of figuring out what we were after. [wave]

2011-09-04_16-10-22_968.jpg

Yes, that's Dadamine watching my photographic technique. He was quite the hit at that dealership.

Since the hurricane ate my car last Sunday, we went shopping today. 2003 Trailblazer. I'll be picking it up later this week, but this is now my new car. First time I've ever bought one....all the previous ones were family hand-me downs so this was an interesting experience.

Many thanks to all the people who chimed in on my car advice thread - most of the comments and suggestions were very much appreciated and very helpful in the process of figuring out what we were after. [wave]

Yes, that's Dadamine watching my photographic technique. He was quite the hit at that dealership.

Nice score. I was refinishing the rear bumper on one of those last week at the body shop and admiring it overall.

Could there be a AA version of this on the horizon?
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGC/StaticFiles/Images/Show/39xx/396x/3968_Science_of_Armored_Cars-3_04700300.JPG

View attachment 20264

Your dog rocks!!!!! People think i'm crazy but I take my dogs with me everywhere

Your dog rocks!!!!! People think i'm crazy but I take my dogs with me everywhere

Thanks! He is a really good dog and minds his manners so we take him where we can. I think it is odd that car dealerships are one of the remaining dog friendly places but I know a few that are happy to have four legged customers.

Thanks! He is a really good dog and minds his manners so we take him where we can. I think it is odd that car dealerships are one of the remaining dog friendly places but I know a few that are happy to have four legged customers.

Didn't I see Dad with a service vest on last time I was in the shop? Wouldn't that mean you could take him anywhere, anyway?

Also, if you bank with TD, they have dog treats on the counter....but I'm not sure if you can bring the dog to the treats or if you have to bring the treats to the dog.

And nice looking car!

433_recliner.jpgBig on comfort and on style, this casually inviting recliner is deeply cushioned and generously proportioned. An extra-tall back and over-scaled seat provide the maximum in accommodating comfort.

In Leather !!!!!

Now I can watch Top Shot and Sons of Guns in total comfort !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom