New Acquisitions for October 2011

My AR build is finally complete. I got married on the 1st, and the upper was a wedding gift.

And no, it wasn't a shotgun wedding...

6261723469_9e506bf92a_b.jpg

yeah figure it was friends and not a thank you for marrying me gift. My wife asked me what I want for my birthday.
Never getting me anything I want. I said a day at the range, I mean the whole day. I will be gone before you get up and will be late for dinner.......she hesitant to give that!!!!

I must be either cheap or just have a soft spot for an "underdog" but I picked up an old Star PD .45 in great shape forunder 300 bucks, I'm happy with it! Ordered new recoil spring and recoil buffer for it just in case :) 119_0729.jpg 119_0727.jpg

I must be either cheap or just have a soft spot for an "underdog" but I picked up an old Star PD .45 in great shape forunder 300 bucks, I'm happy with it! Ordered new recoil spring and recoil buffer for it just in case :) View attachment 21449View attachment 21450

Ive got a nickle one at home that was almost unfired, but I've been thinking about getting a blued one. I like 'em. Mind if I ask where you found it? (if I saw it first that would be mine[laugh])

Ive got a nickle one at home that was almost unfired, but I've been thinking about getting a blued one. I like 'em. Mind if I ask where you found it? (if I saw it first that would be mine[laugh])

Found it at Nick's Sport Shop in Palmer, MA.... impulse buy! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom