New Acquisitions for October 2011

A.C.D's are great dogs. I have a blue one who is smart as a whip. And once while driving through Fall river stopped at a light and bunch of hommies on the corner said, "that dog looks vicious yo". Sadly mine went blind at age 4 due to a genetic condition called p.r.a. Was yours tested? It is common in a.c.d's.

We've got two other Cattle Dogs (Blue colored) and all the dogs were tested for vision and hearing by the breeder in South Dakota. Yes depending on the dog they can go blind or carry the blindness gene. My son has one that carries the gene so part of the contract with the breeder was that he be neutered. I know there are some local backyard breeders around SE Mass that do not do the testing.

Finally got hold of the elusive SR1911...
It's nice, but not the "second coming" of 1911 as many reviews out there may lead you to believe. For the price, money well spent.

CIMG2287b.jpg

It's nice, but not the "second coming" of 1911 as many reviews out there may lead you to believe. For the price, money well spent.

CIMG2287b.jpg

Very nice. I wanted one in 2011 for its' anniversary but due to being in MA and $$ concerns that is not going to happen unfortunately.
Enjoy your Ruger!

CIMG2287b.jpg

I am a S&W guy, but man that is one incredibly good looking 1911!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

Old school ANS Cocker. Getting my butt back into paintball since I need the exercise and it's great practice to actually shoot at moving targets.

ans-cocker.JPG

Not exactly a firearm, but something I've been wanting to get for a LONG time!! [smile]

06 Harley Road King Classic
Road_King.jpg

Come on weekend!!!! Anyone riding?

Beautiful ride you got there! Road King Classic, IMHO the best model Harley makes! Classic, classic, classic (and I'm not predjudiced because I ride one too!)

I am a S&W guy, but man that is one incredibly good looking 1911!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

Thanks Scott. I think I was admiring one of your Smith's as well.

I'm mostly a "1911 Guy"... Colts, Kimbers, Dan Wesson, Springfield Armorys and now Ruger. The Ruger was easier because it was reasonably priced. A sweet S&W 1911 will join the stable at some point in time. Hopefully sooner rather tham later...

Been having a revolver fetish as of late though... ;)

You can see my "11 - 1911's for 2011..." here: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-Official-1911-Pic-Thread.../page47?p=1868629

<snip>
You can see my "11 - 1911's for 2011..." here: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-Official-1911-Pic-Thread.../page47?p=1868629[/QUOTE]

Nice collection!!! That is a great poster in the making!!!! Look real nice with an NES logo in the center, bet you would sell a ton!!

If we meet at a shoot I would be happy to let you try my SW 1911 for a chance to try out that Ruger any time!! (or for that matter any of your other 1911s) [smile]

Picked up a used Marlin 336 in .30-30 a few weeks back. Put an XS Lever Rail with sights on it the day after I got it. No optic yet, but planning on tossing a Vortex Sparc on there for kicks.

JRoberts_111015_03772.jpg

Picked up a used Marlin 336 in .30-30 a few weeks back. Put an XS Lever Rail with sights on it the day after I got it. No optic yet, but planning on tossing a Vortex Sparc on there for kicks.

JRoberts_111015_03772.jpg

That's a nice rifle. I bought one a couple of years ago at Kittery. Put a scope on it this past spring and plan to take with me to Texas when I got Hog/coyote hunting next month. Along with an Enfield, but that's a different story.

not a great photo, basement lighting sucks. But there again is my new Glock 21 I got last week, and today I picked up a brand new Ruger Mark III Hunter model from FS. I can't wait to shoot them both tomorrow for the 1st time. I will get better photos in the future. ha

IMG_0665.jpg

DSC_0797.jpg

Last edited:
Found the last component for my first AR build yesterday over at State Line in Mason.

Saber Defense M4 upper with Magpul furniture.

DSCF2138.jpg

Last edited:
Old school ANS Cocker. Getting my butt back into paintball since I need the exercise and it's great practice to actually shoot at moving targets.

View attachment 21231

I used to have one of the first 20 free flow autocockers. It was a month old, ran for about 1,500.00 and I spent 400.00 on it when I was about 18. The kids father was pissed that his son didn't appreciate it. I told him I would haha.

RRA National match

103_2656.jpg I was planning on a 4-6 week wait and a november delivery BUT it came in 11 days.
I been thinking of a birthday present to self. Was going to buy the parts need to assemble some parts on hand. After a good look around I couldnt touch biulding a upper close to this complete rifle...

Back
Top Bottom