New Acquisitions for October 2011

Early Birthday present for myself.Thanks again atilla!!
Ranch_Hand_2.jpg

i told you aaron,i like being able to shoot guns others can't get the hang of.i've been spinning it like the rifleman for a couple of hours so far

Finally mounted my new ACOG . Heck, if I can ever get a day off from work, maybe I can actually shoot it :)

TA33 (green horseshoe), larue mini-ACOG QD mount. Rifle is my trusty Noveske N4 on a preban lower

049-1-1-1.jpg

I'm reserving this post for photos of

a) My FM/IA Hi Power that, while I acquired it many many months ago, I finally got up and running

b) my "new" 2000 Toyota Avalon.

Holy shit what a beauty! That thing looks fantastic. Where did you find that kit??

Thanks I'm really liking the way it came out. I picked it up over on Falfiles, came with all the tools (except head space gauges) as well as an extra stock set, hand guards and 4 magazines for a pretty good price. Then put it on a century receiver that they had on sale for $150 last month so I'm in under $450 on the parts for the build.

Bought my first 3 firearms this month

Ruger 10/22 bought on October 1st ( 2 hours after receiving my LTC)
111011_001.jpg

Sig P226 bought on October 2nd (about 18 hours after receiving my LTC)
111011_002.jpg

Then today I couldn't say no to a Ruger MkIII Hunter Limited edition model. I got a great deal and it's what I've been wanting for a while.
111011_003.jpg

That's it for now, In the future I'll be getting a Remington 700 in .223, a Mossberg 500 12 gauge, a 1911 style pistol, and Some sort of wheel gun (not sure which one yet). May or may not add one more before the end of October but I'm happy with all 3 purchases and having a blast shooting them all.

Last edited:
Have you felt the 21 SF grip? I am interested how they compare in size.

I'm loving the new grip texture and mag release. Best of luck with it.

A.C.D's are great dogs. I have a blue one who is smart as a whip. And once while driving through Fall river stopped at a light and bunch of hommies on the corner said, "that dog looks vicious yo". Sadly mine went blind at age 4 due to a genetic condition called p.r.a. Was yours tested? It is common in a.c.d's.

Back
Top Bottom