New Acquisitions for October 2011

Another not a gun acquisition, but still a very nice acquisition:

IMGP1492.jpg

Bluefin tuna acquired about 11am this morning.

Here's my new Mossberg 930SPX, paid $595 for her, just picked her up on the way home from work today:

47eb4c49-e59d-03be.jpg

Looking forward to some range time with her soon! I'm shooting a local 3-gun match tomorrow and wish I had the opportunity to put some rounds through her first so I could use her there, but I'll be using my tried-and-true 14" 590A1 instead.

Last edited:
Acme.Armament:2059266 said:
A Federal Q would got nicely on the other side of the roof to balance things out.

[laugh2] Indeed it would.

Road report: Came up behind a slow-poke in the left lane this morning and a 2 second blast had him moving directly over into the right lane. [smile]

When I had air horns on my truck some people wouldn't get the hint that I wasn't letting off the horn until they moved over. Even still the longest one was probably 30 seconds before she gave in and moved over.

Went over to Four Seasons today (which is now my new home for gun buying, were wicked helpful to me and a buddy who was buying for the first time)

Anyways decided my full size needed some smaller company, which will be my new carry

GUNS1.jpg

Thing locks up "like a bank vault", as tight as my Python. I checked out 4 of these before I picked this one. None of the others at the shop were as tight.
Sweet shooting piece. My Taurus fears have been allayed for now. Sweet trigger, well behaved .357!

IMG-20111007-00071b.jpg

Nothing REAL big... literally! but I thought it was cool, my new to me little Raven MP-25 "old model" :) not the best pictures ever due to cheap camera PLUS glare from the chrome ;)

119_0715.jpg

119_0718.jpg

New M&P 45 Full size from Collectors in Stoneham. Great gun.
Gun is new. Dog is not.

Attachments

• DSC02245.JPG
    DSC02245.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC02249.JPG
    DSC02249.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom