• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for November 2013

After waiting for my renewal to come back with removed restrictions I was finally able to purchase my first carry gun.
M&P Shield 9mm

null_zps04356a7a.jpg

Picked up a holster from 508 holsters to go with it.
null_zps4a0f54b8.jpg

Last edited:
Magnetospeed Chronograph

Got this on Friday. Magnetospeed Chrony. Hopefully will get to test it out next week.

C_KcOX7oi0A8oxe5ki6w1Vj-Z4eUALYdEjJcbcfh7Jg=w912-h509-no

Mrwinter617;3572625 Picked up 1971 ish s&w 38s model 37 heavy holster wear for $175.00 thank you collectors gun gallery . I'm thinking cerakote finish[/QUOTE said:
Perfect just as is

November has been good so far. Got a mosin from the veterans day raffle. Got a 1915 k11 off of a friend's coworker. Got a gun safe, finally. And to top it off, got my motorcycle endorsement yesterday. With any luck I'll be posting in the December thread with my bike.

Also my C&R just came in yesterday. November is awesome.

Been a great month so far
I received this the other day
Stiller Predator Action
Stiller 20MOA base
6.5 SAUM 25" Bartlien Barrel by GA Precision
300 SAUM 25" Oby Barrel by Mike Pigney
Badger FTE Brake
Timney Trigger
Manners T4a w/ Mini Chassis
Going to be Cerakoted OD Green
20131112_140843.jpg

20131112_140922.jpg

and I'm picking this up tomorrow!
20131123_154429.jpg

20131123_154443.jpg

Picked this up Saturday at Four Seasons. Kahr PM9.

Was looking for something small enough to be an EDC piece for the office. Gonna break her in up in Maine over the Thanksgiving weekend in a pit. Hopefully if she eats a couple hundred rounds without malfunctioning then she'll earn a spot on my hip.
Kahr PM9.jpg

Friend of mine owns a store in RI. I listed it for sale and used a copy of the description and it got pulled from the classifieds (didn't realize I left the store name and number when I copied and pasted) so I bought it. Its a 1993 Gen 2 Glock 23 unfired. Still has original copper colored grease in spots and 2 pre ban mags.
du7ape9a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Just picked this up today, bought it on GunBroker last week from a guy in NH. Ruger P89DC mint condition, was a safe queen according to the owner I bought it from. It came with 2 10 round mags but I bought some preban 17 round mags for it. Might pick up a 30 rounder too just for the hell of it.

View attachment 86207View attachment 86208

Just picked this up today, bought it on GunBroker last week from a guy in NH. Ruger P89DC mint condition, was a safe queen according to the owner I bought it from. It came with 2 10 round mags but I bought some preban 17 round mags for it. Might pick up a 30 rounder too just for the hell of it.

View attachment 86207View attachment 86208

Very nice!

Acquired a glock 17 with 3 pre ban mags, and 300 rounds. My first glock since the first run of the 21, which was what, 92 or so?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

My newest acquisition this month..... a Left handed Remington 700 VSF in .223
I traded a Smith and Wesson Model 60 and a couple of bucks for it. By far, one of the best decisions i have ever made!!

Friend of mine owns a store in RI. I listed it for sale and used a copy of the description and it got pulled from the classifieds (didn't realize I left the store name and number when I copied and pasted) so I bought it. Its a 1993 Gen 2 Glock 23 unfired. Still has original copper colored grease in spots and 2 pre ban mags.
du7ape9a.jpg

wow that's unreal.

eharabum.jpg

My very first Franken-build. She may not be pretty, and rough around the edges, but she's mine with my bare hands. So I'll always love her.

Back
Top Bottom