New Acquisitions for November 2013

Love the mini y comp.
I had one on my last Bushy too but it is LOUD! My Dad has a YHM on his colt. I
Plan on a flat top heavy barrel upper build next, dunno what comp I want to put on it.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pre ban Uzi with a dozen mags, half of which are still in the wrapper.

Best part was the price... $1200.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384478967145.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384478967145.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 196
It sure is, I love it! My first AR had one and I got rid of it about a year later. I picked up another one a year or two ago and it still makes me giggle.

Ever stand next to one in action? Feels like atomically waves through your internal organs! Wonder if the BCM gunfighter is "legal"

Wonder if the BCM gunfighter is "legal"

It is a comp, not a flash hider.

I have a BCM comp and it is pretty awesome. Not the most effective comp in the world as far as recoil reduction, but it is about as offensive as an A2 flash hider to stand next to.

I took delivery of this bad boy last night. Remington 887 Nitromag. The light is from my pistol just wanted to see how it would look and fit. Hoping to visit the range this weekend. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384551312.366201.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1384551321.074676.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1384551331.737272.jpg

It is a comp, not a flash hider.

I have a BCM comp and it is pretty awesome. Not the most effective comp in the world as far as recoil reduction, but it is about as offensive as an A2 flash hider to stand next to.

Yup but in its list of qualities it says " reduces muzzle flash" whatever the hell that means. You have the mod 0 or mod 1?

hegumudy.jpg

Just picked up this pre lock 629 classic. Gonna get the ghey red dot off of it and install a rear sight, and she'll be a great woods gun(also pretty fun for a few shots at the range[smile])

Last edited:
Jealous.

No offense, but why does it look like the slide has 20 years worth of wear?

Possibly my phone? Im not sure- I did just come back from the range and took that picture and my first 50 rnds that morning were Winchester WB...it was a mess. Again, this is me just spitballing..not sure what the hell you are referring to!

Possibly my phone? Im not sure- I did just come back from the range and took that picture and my first 50 rnds that morning were Winchester WB...it was a mess. Again, this is me just spitballing..not sure what the hell you are referring to!
The pic looks like you rubbed sandpaper on the slide. If you just came from the range, it's probably powder residue & fingerprints.
It's a nice setup.

The pic looks like you rubbed sandpaper on the slide. If you just came from the range, it's probably powder residue & fingerprints.
It's a nice setup.

aha! Roger that- haha damn you all look into these pictures pretty closely! I will have to wipe down my EDC gear next time before showing...i suppose in the interim, think of it as a "relic'd, hard use" Glock and Strider... hahahah cheers!

November has been good so far. Got a mosin from the veterans day raffle. Got a 1915 k11 off of a friend's coworker. Got a gun safe, finally. And to top it off, got my motorcycle endorsement yesterday. With any luck I'll be posting in the December thread with my bike.

Back
Top Bottom