New acquisitions for November 2007...

Here is my contribution for this month so far. IMI Galil in 7.62x51. I can't wait to go and try it.

DSC02961.jpg

Kingson, that is an awsome rifle!

Oh Steve ! Don't tell me you've gone over to the darkside ! PLASTIC !!!???!?!?!?!?!

Tell me you're kidding [shocked][shocked][shocked]

Haha, go Steve!!! Don't listen to the haters! [rofl][laugh] I picked up an identical model last month. While I don't understand people that think Glock is the only gun out there, I do think they make great reliable carry pieces; and that's the only reason I buy them, to carry. That G30 is no different. Shoots like a dream, too! Good pick up.

Heres my newest!

Dan Wesson .44 Magnum. Came with all the tools etc to swap out barrels as well as a second ported barrel.

I had been looking for a .357 version and when i saw this, i grabbed it up! Its a very early model in decent condition with a 4 digit serial number.

Shoots dead on zero, i think this is the best ive ever shot a gun and it was the first time ever with the gun. Trigger is sweet and light!

Looking forward to blowing apart some pumpkins with this badboy! This is my first BOOM gun, with my others all 9mm or under in power....

Can't wait to clean it up....its in good shape but has some cleaning to go through....

1.jpg

2.jpg

Heres my newest!

Dan Wesson .44 Magnum. Came with all the tools etc to swap out barrels as well as a second ported barrel.

I had been looking for a .357 version and when i saw this, i grabbed it up! Its a very early model in decent condition with a 4 digit serial number.

Shoots dead on zero, i think this is the best ive ever shot a gun and it was the first time ever with the gun. Trigger is sweet and light!

Looking forward to blowing apart some pumpkins with this badboy! This is my first BOOM gun, with my others all 9mm or under in power....

Can't wait to clean it up....its in good shape but has some cleaning to go through....

1.jpg

2.jpg
Sweet!

Stopped in at ZHA last week and picked up this handy little rifle:
French MAS 49-56

MAS49-56762MM.jpg

Stopped by today and these two followed me home:

1936 Mauser P-08 reworked by the East Germans

EGermanReworkedP-08.jpg

and I had to finally join the Moisin club

MoisinM44.jpg

Last edited:
Got this today....OK....I know I'm going to get flamed for this one (gimmick, toy...I know I'm going to here them all)....But I just couldn't resist. [grin] ... It's fun to shoot damn it!!!

Those pumpkins won't stand a chance [smile]

100_2809.jpg

2 and half inch 000 Buckshot (3 pellets) at about 5 feet - pellets went through at least 1" of wood.
100_2806.jpg

2 and half inch 000 Buckshot (3 pellets) at about 12-15 feet - pellets went through at least 1" of wood. It spreads out fast, but I guess that's the idea.

100_2807.jpg

Regular 45LC at 50-60 feet
100_2808.jpg

Last edited:
Heres a second pic of that dan wesson .44's serial number that I posted about earlier. Im gonna try to get a date on it as it seems pretty early.

3.jpg

No flames here, Pip.

If I bring some .410 buckshot to the pumpkin shoot, can I try her out? Looks like fun!

Got this today....OK....I know I'm going to get flamed for this one (gimmick, toy...I know I'm going to here them all)....But I just couldn't resist. [grin] ... It's fun to shoot damn it!!!

Those pumpkins won't stand a chance [smile]

This M&P has been making the NES rounds. Started with Round Gun Shooter, went to The Goose and now I've picked it up for my Dad. Transferred it to my Dad this weekend and he's tickled pink with it. Going to hit the range this weekend to put it through it's paces. His eye sight isn't what it used to be so the fiber optic front sight will help him out immensely. Not to mention the trigger job RGS had done to it. [wink]

MP9MM004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom