New acquisitions for November 2007...

BillO as I have been pricing revolvers lately your last set of acquistions has me drooling... after you get out with them give me your favorite of the bunch.

Three new Smith and Wesson revolvers...
686 "plus" seven shots 2 1/2 inch
686SSR six shooter, 4 inch
627 8-times Performance Center, 5 inch
Pretty cool not having to pick up the brass.

686revs.jpg

You just had to post a picture of a 627... I keep telling myself not to buy another one and I've had good self control. Now I see one and I'm back telling myself I need to buy one...

Awesome guns!!!

RGS has a couple of 627's for sale in the classifieds. I bought Fred's, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy one of Round Gun Shooters 627's. Like Fred, he only has top shelf quality guns.

HMMMMM.... I know Gary and his guns are always top notch.... I guess I'm on my way over to the classifieds...

I still love my Glocks. Ugly as hell, but they go bang every time.

I've never been a huge Glock fan, so my priorities have been on other guns. When I came across this one, it just felt right in my hands. I must admit I do love it, but it will never replace my 1911s [wink].

I can't wait for tomorrow to come. There's a nice simple addition to my collection that's supposed to be in at the dealer. You'll have to wait to see what it is [smile].

P18-9

Here's the latest addition. Para Ordnance P18-9. I needed to balance out the collection with more 9MM handguns, and I love the 1911 sooooo much. Believe it or not I like the double stack feel much better than the single stack.

P189_1.jpg

P189_2.jpg

Jr

I need to jump in here as I've made a few purchases myself. Not all this month but very recent.

First is an STI Tactical 2011 in .45 ACP with Night sights etc. Not really sure why I bought it but no regrets here:
Tactical001.jpg

Tactical002.jpg

Tactical003.jpg

Next is an STI Frame and slide that I will try building my first 1911. We'll see how bad I mess this thing up:
Tactical004.jpg

Last but not least is a pair of M&P's. The full size has the Burwell treatment with trigger work and sights and the 9mm compact is all stock.
Tactical005.jpg

Enjoy,
Pete

Here is my latest toy. I needed a new work car so I bought an 08 Mazda3 Hatchback. Should be a fun car.

untitled-3.jpg

Pete

Back
Top Bottom