NEW ACQUISITIONS FOR JULY

UPDATE:

So my apologies to all of those in the "Don't you dare shoot it" camp, but the virgin has been deflowered. And to those that thought the gun wouldnt be accurate or fun to shoot, the very first two rounds were low, but the remaining 8 were in a group as tight as a 20 year old virgin [rofl]

YES!!

Oh, and where do you find a 20 year old virgin these days? I thought they were on the endangered list!

UPDATE:

So my apologies to all of those in the "Don't you dare shoot it" camp, but the virgin has been deflowered. And to those that thought the gun wouldnt be accurate or fun to shoot, the very first two rounds were low, but the remaining 8 were in a group as tight as a 20 year old virgin [rofl]
I was following the discussion but only just now looked into the P7. Technology in play is fascinating and innovative. How does it feel when you shoot it? Does the gas blowback system make for a softer recoil? And how about that grip cocking system that gives you carry safety and a light trigger pull without a manual safety??

Last edited:
ntomsw said:
I said I would never buy another Glock. I think I might just have to buy another G17 Gen4. [laugh]

Need more in your face flying hot brass. [wink]

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

Just prettied up the wife's Ruger

62e534a3-942e-c582.jpg

Volquartsen grips, sear, trigger and extractor upgrades

Need more in your face flying hot brass. [wink]

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

Touche [laugh] My wife always said I am a glutton for punishment.

- - - Updated - - -

Just prettied up the wife's Ruger

62e534a3-942e-c582.jpg

Volquartsen grips, sear, trigger and extractor upgrades

I actually like those. VZ Grips has something similar for a 1911, and they're pretty sweet.

Havent bought much related to guns lately. Got these in .22 and .45 today though

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343164594416.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343164594416.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 168
Just picked up my full size 9mm M&P after Greg Derr worked his magic on the trigger. WOW! What a difference, clean, crisp 4 pound pull, huge improvement over the factory trigger.

Can't wait to get it out to the range!

Thanks Greg! [grin]

Polish Tokarev. Looks brand new from XXXXXXXX Looks new. The internals show no signs of ever being fired.
Damn c&r is costing me a fortune [smile]

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, I got myself a stainless steel Ruger Mark III Target pistol. I might take it out this weekend first but definitely looking forward to shooting this on my bday next week [smile] I'll be taking my parents with me. My mom has shot with me on multiple occasions and my dad will bring his Colt Mustang .380.

7653432810_974609f7d3_z.jpg

7653432530_63df0f6b74_z.jpg

7653432242_4e6141cc8a_z.jpg

7653432050_23684feabf_z.jpg

7653431738_a7ba8b0190_z.jpg

minininjer said:
Today, I got myself a stainless steel Ruger Mark III Target pistol. I might take it out this weekend first but definitely looking forward to shooting this on my bday next week [smile] I'll be taking my parents with me. My mom has shot with me on multiple occasions and my dad will bring his Colt Mustang .380.

You're going to love it, I have the hunter model. I could shoot it all day long

I swear I saw you shooting a Ruger .22lr pistol. [wink]

Nice pick on this SS Mark III. You need to pick up more magazines and learn how to clean/field strip a Mark III. Watch the youtube video and have lots of patience.

Nice pick on this SS Mark III. You need to pick up more magazines and learn how to clean/field strip a Mark III. Watch the youtube video and have lots of patience.

Yeah, I heard stripping it is a PITA but I'm ready to accept the challenge [smile] I need to buy a mag speed loader though

Yeah, I heard stripping it is a PITA but I'm ready to accept the challenge [smile] I need to buy a mag speed loader though

Nice pickup.

BTW, they do suck to take apart, but after 400 times, you'll have it down. [laugh]

Sure, throw Kiver under the bus... it's bad enough that his wife out-shoots him... [devil]

Enjoy the Ruger... I have 4 of them (2 for "us" and two to teach with). If you need any help with it, let us know. There are more than a few fans here that will help out.

Today, I got myself a stainless steel Ruger Mark III Target pistol.

Nice!

I understand that it strips a LOT easier if you get rid of that @#$@^$% magazine safety. Wish I'd known that a few years ago before I sold mine. The loaded chamber indicator is another useless piece of un-needed garbage, too - I simply treat it as carefully as if it's loaded all the time!

Back
Top Bottom