NEW ACQUISITIONS FOR JULY

I know......I know..... it's about 5 hours too early, but I couldn't wait.......

Just picked up something that I've always wanted. This brand new in the box unfired H&K P7M10 .40 cal has the KC date code making it born in 1992. even came with the original bill of sale.

can't wait to get this to the range. No point in having a beauty like this remain unfired..

024.jpg

021-1.jpg

025.jpg

020-1.jpg

26.jpg

Last edited:
I know......I know..... it's about 5 hours too early, but I couldn't wait.......

Just picked up something that I've always wanted. This brand new in the box unfired H&K P7M10 .40 cal has the KC date code making it born in 1993. even came with the original bill of sale.

can't wait to get this to the range. No point in having a beauty like this remain unfired..

024.jpg

021-1.jpg

025.jpg

020-1.jpg

26.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful. For God's sake, don't shoot it. There's only a few thousand of those in the U.S.

Just picked up something that I've always wanted. This brand new in the box unfired H&K P7M10 .40 cal has the KC date code making it born in 1993. even came with the original bill of sale.

You get to be the first with this 19-year-old... That's an opportunity you shouldn't pass up!! [thumbsup] Congratulations!

I had a blued M-10, these were the rarest of all the M-10's as there only a couple thousand if that imported in. HK brought in more nickled ones then blued.Any M-10 is rare these days and I would keep it pristine if you can. I bought my blued one from a relative in 95 unfired. I sold itin 97 for $2500. I wish I had kept it.

I had a blued M-10, these were the rarest of all the M-10's as there only a couple thousand if that imported in. HK brought in more nickled ones then blued.Any M-10 is rare these days and I would keep it pristine if you can. I bought my blued one from a relative in 95 unfired. I sold itin 97 for $2500. I wish I had kept it.

I'm guessing I'm in the minority here, but I don't understand the point of having a gun and not shooting it. After all, they were made to be shot. Its not like I'm going to make it a carry gun and put thousands of rounds through it, but it would be nice to see what it shoots like.

Can you "don't you dare shoot it" guys tell me why I should keep it in the box. I could be convinced to do so if there were a good reason.

Only reason I ask is that it appears there are more people in the keep it unfired camp than the enjoy it and shoot away camp.

Thanks

Is this your first squeeze cocker? If so, buy a P7 PSP and shoot the barrel out of it. They're great shooters, and the P7 design is one of the finest handgun designs ever in my opinion.

It would be a shame to shoot that gun, simply because of it's rarity and investment value. Moreover, it doesn't shoot as well as the 9mm version, as the slide is very top heavy and the M10 is not nearly as well balanced as the M8/M13. I have a blued M10 which had exactly 1 round through it when I got it (minus the obligatory test-firing in The Fatherland), so I've put a mag through mine.

I haven't shot it since.

For those folks that say that all guns are meant to be shot, while that's certainly true in an empirical sense I sincerely doubt that those same folks own many (if any) investment-grade firearms.

I have many guns that I don't shoot that are investment grade guns, but I do shoot the bulk of them in rotation.

In any event, it's a work of art and enjoy it in whatever way you see fit!

For those folks that say that all guns are meant to be shot, while that's certainly true in an empirical sense I sincerely doubt that those same folks own many (if any) investment-grade firearms.

Had a COP 4 in the box with the original manual. Shot it for a few months, the novelty wore off (I'd wanted one ever since they came out) and then traded it to Flotter390.

photo1.jpg

I technically got this in June, but just got to the range with it for the first time today. Bushmaster Varminter Special - 24" stainless barrel, Nikon 3-9x50 scope, Harris bipod.

Nice 629! I need one so bad I can't handle it.

I have a 625 which is great because I cast and reload for it, but a 629 is in the future for me

Great score man!

I am digging the new purchases already, in only 2 days you guys have got some real beauties. I would want to shoot the H&K also... so drop another vote on bring her to the range. I agree with collectors doing that safe queen style but enthusiasts need to feel that barrel warm to make the purchase right.

I am digging the new purchases already, in only 2 days you guys have got some real beauties. I would want to shoot the H&K also... so drop another vote on bring her to the range. I agree with collectors doing that safe queen style but enthusiasts need to feel that barrel warm to make the purchase right.

Agreed. I bought it with the intention of shooting it and I intend to do just that. As far as the investment market is concerned, I have followed the market for this gun for quite some time now. used but well cared for m10's can go as high as $2800 and they don't site on the sites for very long. So i'm really not concerned with losing any $ on this gun. The rarity should overcome the fact that it will no longer be NIB.

Picked up a Savage 93R17 FSS .17HMR with a scope! Going to go to the range and see how it does out of the box! camera is still on the fritz but will attempt to add the pics as soon as I can! [smile]

I grabbed this book from the bottom of a box at the Hollis NH flea market for 12 bucks,the dude wanted 20 but the binding was in need of some minor repair and looked like someone spooged on the back cover(which my wife pointed out and later cleaned as I'm a germaphobe and made her carry the book).

Pretty cool book,I didn't even know it exsisted till yesterday.

akday013.jpg

I grabbed this book from the bottom of a box at the Hollis NH flea market for 12 bucks,the dude wanted 20 but the binding was in need of some minor repair and looked like someone spooged on the back cover(which my wife pointed out and later cleaned as I'm a germaphobe and made her carry the book).

Pretty cool book,I didn't even know it exsisted till yesterday.

akday013.jpg

been looking for this book for a while. lucky bastard [smile]

great find!

No new gun acquisitions unfortunately.. but some of you may appreciate this:

sampleribought.jpg

Just ordered this pack online. 90 bucks, not bad considering all of them are either rare or premium.

After selling a few collections, it's time to start acquisition. Here is the first item for my next acquisition. It's a leupold scope.

image-506765342.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

No new gun acquisitions unfortunately.. but some of you may appreciate this:

sampleribought.jpg

Just ordered this pack online. 90 bucks, not bad considering all of them are either rare or premium.

Great pick up. The Oliva V is one of the best cigars I have smoked, especially at it's price point. Also, is that the Alec Bradley that won cigar of the year with a 96? Please report back on them, I am always looking to try something new.

Curtis

M&P Shield 40cal

Its kinda a fun little gun... It is a 40... I know..........

These were my first 3 shots at 7 yards from a low ready in under 3 seconds directly out of the box... Kinda happy about the results.....

Only if it were a 9mm :)

shield.JPG

first3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom