• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for July 2013

Unicorns. ****ing unicorns.

In any case, it's been siting at B&K since June, but I've been a bit busy and couldn't pick it up until today. Just waiting on the 308 lower! Just in time for me to hit a bumpy spot financially, so hopefully I don't have to sell these :(

72437d1373487443-new-acquisitions-july-2013-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373487438.795297.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373487438.795297.jpg

-------------
Excuse the brevity, I'm mobile.

Last edited:
Not really gun related but...

Vincent Anthony
Born June 24, 2013 2:56 AM
8lbs 14oz & 22in long.

We didn't get to come home until July 2nd.

On another note KTP called me on the 3rd to tell me my keltec sub 2000 came in. The order only took 3 weeks surprisingly. Pretty good week I'd say [smile]!!

Congrats guy. I have a blast with my kids.

A few new toys,a Colt Huntsman and a FN 1910

Attachments

• DSCN3920.jpg
    DSCN3920.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 90
S&W Model 629-1

image.jpg Just picked up my first .44magnum from a fellow NES'r... 2 boxes shot at the range yesterday and I'm hooked!!! Definitely not cheap to shoot and my hand cramped up by the 90th round or so.

It is, however, a great excuse to get into the reloading realm 

I picked up a Remington M887 12 gage pump shotgun, because it looked lonely on the rack, and slugs are easier to find then 9mm

You got that right! Been stocking up on 00 and 000 buck.....never seems to be a shortage of scattergun ammo at any of the shops I go to!

I picked up a Remington M887 12 gage pump shotgun, because it looked lonely on the rack, and slugs are easier to find then 9mm

Thats even funnier than buying a gun because the rounds were on sales. This is buying a gun because the rounds you need weren't on sales.

Well, after you use it and scuff it up some you should sell it! [wink](It's about the only way I'll ever be able to afford one, my favorite AR-type rifle optic)
Enjoy.

The deal I got on its was UNREAL....PM sent

I got extremely lucky, wouldn't have spent nearly as much as they go for new.

Back
Top Bottom