New Acquisitions for July 2011

Alright folks, you know the drill! [smile]

Let's see em!

------------------------------------

After much waiting, finally got in:

DSC00408.JPG

Nothing ever good comes from a .40... unless it is there to keep the other .40's company. [grin]

My Fritz Mann I just picked up off a member

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309570930.967687.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309570930.967687.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 120
I'm an idiot and forgot that today is the start of a new month. So, let's start this again.

100_3027.jpg 100_3028.jpg 100_3029.jpg

I wanted one since they were introduced. I finally found one that was not two tone. It's not much but I think it's a beauty.

Pick it up this morning great price (thanks NorthShore Firearms great service as always). Comfortable to shoot put 100 rounds down range this afternoon and much more accurate then I am. Very pleased with purchase.

DSCN2626.jpg

New to me S&W 410s

Was not looking for a .40 but a friend made an offer I couldn't refuse. I put 120 rounds through yesterday with zero problems. Except a lighter wallet of course!

Attachments

• 2011-07-02_11-10-14_685.jpg
    2011-07-02_11-10-14_685.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 100
After 3 months of abstinence I've decided that I need a new shotgun,
just to give the plate shooting guys a new challenge:
Browning Special GTS, 12 gauge, 30", plus 5 Invector chokes, ANIB
d7dbdde8.jpg

The pic has been taken from the Browning site in lieu of own photos

I'd been looking for a nice S&W Model 18 revolver. Picked up this one. It's a Model 18-4, 4" made in 1980 that was NIB to the previous owner. He put 100 rounds through it and put it away. It's basically a new gun. It shoots like a dream, great SA trigger. The bore to cylinder alignment is perfect and it's accurate as hell. It won't stay new though. I intend to try to wear it out.

It came with the blue box, all the papers, cleaning tools and original numbered grips. I put the S&W Target Grips on because they feel so good to shoot with. Not a good picture taker but here's a few. Excuse the oily sheen.

a12rtw.jpg

e5qpfb.jpg

i2syso.jpg

I thought everyone would notice new new well tank...

it is a GAP rifle in 260 Rem: Surgeon action, Bartlein barrel, Surefire brake, KMW Sentinel stock, Premier 5 - 25 scope in Badger rings. The cherry has been popped, now its time for the train!

S&W E Series 1911 45ACP 250 rounds down range, pewter grips commemorating 9-11. Another satisfied North Shore Firearms customer!!!

Last edited:
Just arrived yesterday. Webley Mk IV .38 S&W. (also, 2nd C&R purchase, but first from out of state. Feels like a milestone[wink]) They're cell pictures, but its the best I can do ATM.

webley4.jpg
webley3.jpg

The safety put on so it could be imported. Doesn't look horrible, and is a little better than the hole that would be there if I took it out. Kind of annoying that it has to be on safe to open it. For a range toy, its not a major issue.
webley2.jpg
webley1.jpg

Picked this up tonight at Bob's. I'll get an actual pic up in the next few days. Buy it will look just the same. [smile]

DSC02770.jpg

Very very nice. Is that a 3 inch barrel? Very slick pistol, is it MA complaint or was it a private sale? How many rounds does the magazine hold?

As you may notice I would like to purchase one asap.

Very very nice. Is that a 3 inch barrel? Very slick pistol, is it MA complaint or was it a private sale? How many rounds does the magazine hold?

As you may notice I would like to purchase one asap.

Picked it up at BOB's Tactical in Salisbury, It is MA Compliant 3 inch Lew Horton Exclusive Pro Series. Check his website I think they have another listed.

In;and M1 carbine. It features an I cut high wood stock, a push button safety, and a type II barrel band. The barrel is only dated 44. There are no marks ob the stock except the letter B" under the pistol grip.

Picture011.jpg

Picture009.jpg

I also found some ammo at an auction. I got about 320 rounds of tracers and another 600 of regular LC and WRA. I also got a can of 30-06 tracer and ball and some 308 and 308 blanks. I picked it all up for $80

Picture021.jpg

Picked it up at BOB's Tactical in Salisbury, It is MA Compliant 3 inch Lew Horton Exclusive Pro Series. Check his website I think they have another listed.

Need a Holster?

I have two brand new ones to sell. 1 Milt Sparks Versa Max and 2 HBE INW.

Just arrived yesterday. Webley Mk IV .38 S&W. (also, 2nd C&R purchase, but first from out of state. Feels like a milestone[wink]) They're cell pictures, but its the best I can do ATM.

The safety put on so it could be imported. Doesn't look horrible, and is a little better than the hole that would be there if I took it out. Kind of annoying that it has to be on safe to open it. For a range toy, its not a major issue.

FYI Some of these Mark IV Webleys where issued to the Singaporean Police and fitted with those safeties. It's possible your gun spent some time in Singapore.

Back
Top Bottom