New Acquisitions for July 2011

was thinking about doing one of those "ever lasting" build threads in the BIY thread, but figured f it, I don't need people asking me how to build a MA legal krinkov.

but the nerve of some people! Cutting holes in perfectly good guns! I'm almost positive some butt humping AR-15 fanboi was responsible for this.

IMAG0986.jpg

that used to be a 1986 AKSU from the Tula Arms Plant back when it was Soviet Russia. I'll make it a semi auto version with a fake PBS-5 styled can, custom machined barrel, and all the fixings to make it legal where I live.

Last edited:
Stag model 3...first long gun..sorry bout poor quality but cell pics..actually nvm cannot load pic using tapatalk

sent from my Droid incredible using tapatalk

A used, sweet little *pre ban* :) Winchester 141 from FS at a great price. Scope too. Versatile 22 short, long and long rifle. Holds 13 LRs or up to 19 shorts in the tube magazine.

Brought it home, cleaned it, oiled, took to range, tweaked scope settings for about 2 minutes. A wonderful little tack driver.

View attachment 19119

Last edited:
was thinking about doing one of those "ever lasting" build threads in the BIY thread, but figured f it, I don't need people asking me how to build a MA legal krinkov.

but the nerve of some people! Cutting holes in perfectly good guns! I'm almost positive some butt humping AR-15 fanboi was responsible for this.

IMAG0986.jpg

that used to be a 1986 AKSU from the Tula Arms Plant back when it was Soviet Russia. I'll make it a semi auto version with a fake PBS-5 styled can, custom machined barrel, and all the fixings to make it legal where I live.

DTM if you don't at least keep the folder latch assembly ready for when you move out of this shithole.[wink]

Saw this M1A Scout Rifle at PDS and couldn't resist it.

Nice. Looks good...and someone didn't like the forward rail that comes with the Scout.

Thanks. I am not sure how to determine if it came from the factory like this (it's a Feb 2010 build from SA customer service) or if someone modified it. But eventually I think I would like to install the rail and a LER scope to make it a scout rifle.

IMAG0986.jpg

see rep comments.

want.

IMAG0986.jpg

Droooooool. That's the kind of Commie gun I want.

finally took it home.

McMillan Tubb 2000

probably one of the best across-the-course and long range target rifles ever made. i've wanted one for a LONG time, and today, I finally took mine home :)

currently wearing a 30" 6XC barrel, more than likely going to rebarrel in .308 (set up as a Palma gun)

needless to say, i nearly shat my pants when i first fired it. the Anschutz trigger is literally the best trigger i've ever felt on a rifle. ever.

IMAG0129.jpg

finally took it home.

McMillan Tubb 2000

probably one of the best across-the-course and long range target rifles ever made. i've wanted one for a LONG time, and today, I finally took mine home :)

currently wearing a 30" 6XC barrel, more than likely going to rebarrel in .308 (set up as a Palma gun)

needless to say, i nearly shat my pants when i first fired it. the Anschutz trigger is literally the best trigger i've ever felt on a rifle. ever.

IMAG0129.jpg

Wow. What a rifle!

Just got my dad's CZ Model 27 who inherited it from his Uncle who served in Europe during WW II. Very proud to own a piece of history. Need to get a better picture tho.

cz-model 27.jpg

Full, complete, matching M1913 Sauer 7.65 rig. Crown N commercial proof, dates to late 1918. Nearly perfect, 95%+. Holster is unmarked, correctly marked S&S 7.65 mags.

015.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

PM

uploadfromtaptalk1311732896260.jpg

Auto bolt release installed, T3 magazine release dropped in...
(both from hawktecharms.com ordered friday, ups ground delivered monday)

Mag release is pretty handy.... Plastic.... Seems sturdy enough..
You can go right from the trigger to the release without breaking your grip....

From my HTC EVO via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom