New Acquisitions for July 2011

Auto bolt release installed, T3 magazine release dropped in...
(both from hawktecharms.com ordered friday, ups ground delivered monday)

Mag release is pretty handy.... Plastic.... Seems sturdy enough..
You can go right from the trigger to the release without breaking your grip....

From my HTC EVO via Tapatalk

I'm liking that magazine release, how do you access the bolt release lever to lock the bolt back? Maybe just tough to see from that pic.

View attachment 19150

Auto bolt release installed, T3 magazine release dropped in...
(both from hawktecharms.com ordered friday, ups ground delivered monday)

Mag release is pretty handy.... Plastic.... Seems sturdy enough..
You can go right from the trigger to the release without breaking your grip....

From my HTC EVO via Tapatalk

Nice I still need to make those modifications myself - thanks for sharing

RockRiver Arms LAR-8 w/ their Advanced Half Quad Free Floating Forearm, Operator A2 Stock, Two Stage Trigger, Troy BUIS, Harris Bipod, FAL 20 rnd Mags and Leupold M4 3.5-10x40 illum Mil-Dot Recticle scope.

IMG-20110717-00114.jpg

IMG-20110717-00113.jpg

Just got my dad's CZ Model 27 who inherited it from his Uncle who served in Europe during WW II. Very proud to own a piece of history. Need to get a better picture tho.

View attachment 19120

Very nice!!! The history and hand down in your family makes it even better!!! That is a family heir·loom for sure.

Wish my brother didn't trade away my father's Colt M1911 he brought back.

STI Spartan 9mm
Dawson Precision ICE No-Gap Magwell (Designed to fit in IDPA/USPSA box)
Dawson Precision 0.100" wide fiber optic sight
Dawson Precision "Supreme Tactical" 10rd mags with ICE No-Gap basepads

DSC_3557.jpg

DSC_3562.jpg

I love the SV 1000. The full stops on a steep hill is killing me. got any good tips on starting on hills.

I use the rear brake. Come to a stop and engage rear break. This frees up your throttle hand. Take off with a bit more throttle then normal and slowly release rear break. You should feel the bike moving forward before you let release brake completely. Hope that helps.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Will do. So far so good with slide lock reloads with RN loaded looonnnggg. I had a few (expected) nose dives with my "normal" truncated cone loads.

I'd be really interested to know how it shoots through a few matches. I didn't have any nose-dives, but after 200 rounds and no cleaning, the slide velocity would drop enough that feeding was iffy.

I'd be really interested to know how it shoots through a few matches. I didn't have any nose-dives, but after 200 rounds and no cleaning, the slide velocity would drop enough that feeding was iffy.

I'm interested too [grin]. It probably won't be until fall or winter though. I'm going to finish the year out with SSP/Production.

Back
Top Bottom