New Acquisitions for December 2013

Not set up yet but early xmass gift to myself was going to order it last month but decided to lookfor a mmossberg 930...
20131206_205110.jpg

Added the Apex FSS and aluminum AEK trigger to my M&P 9. Trigger is so sweet
ze6eqe9y.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

This came in a little bit ago - Stag 1 complete upper w/plus package - black friday door buster - think I paid $450 total.
Will mate this with one of the group buy lowers I have - so good solid AR for $750 or so including magpul stock and grip

e15f67ac-9925-4c51-93ef-9fed2b291f37_zpsd121281f.jpg

Will pick this up Saturday!!
2010 (new to me) F150 Lariat

f14f34faf1faa225bdd9336b533ef929x_zps2fda4156.jpg

Birthday Swag. The case is a Pelican 1470 laptop case. It's great for traveling with handguns because it's a Pelican and can be locked and cabled into the suitcase. Take that TSA! More to come before the month is over.

swag_zps634d5270.jpg

Haha I don't know if I'd ever call a Glock pretty but it serves it's purpose well. Feels good in the hand, conceals very well. Haven't shot it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone

Merry Christmas to me!

This followed me home today for next fall's deer hunt. Savage Axis in .308.
6a5y2usy.jpg

And the optic came back from Bushnell for my AR so it was mounted up for the first time. Can't say anything bad about their warranty.

gu5ahu5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first 1911. Not brand new, but only a month old with about 100 rds through it, so it is "new" to me. Came with two extra 8rd Wilson Combat mags, Hogue grip, and holster. Plus, it was local to me, so no real driving around to purchase/transfer. Haven't been to the range with it, but am looking forward to getting there this week. [wink]

I'm planning on adding a set of Heinie Straight Eight Night Sights.....just might have to see if Santa can work some magic for me.....

rugerhome1_zpsbff71f95.jpg

rugerhome2_zpsbea71ea6.jpg

Last edited:
Nice - a G30 is on my want list.

I love being able to post in this thread. Here's my contribution, just picked it up tonight...

photo1_zps87e86509.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Haha I don't know if I'd ever call a Glock pretty but it serves it's purpose well. Feels good in the hand, conceals very well. Haven't shot it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone

I meant purty in a way of the fruit that you can not reach. you want and want but can not have

I'll preface this by saying I'm not a big 1911 guy, I've had a few but ended up selling them because I don't keep what I don't shoot. They never quite "did it" for me. Well this gun was sitting in my LGS for a couple weeks at a great price because it was used(but barely). Something in the back of my head told me to buy it, but figured there's no way it would last at the price. So in essence I had an out. Saturday I went in and wouldn't you know it was still there. The voice in my head won.

IMG_20131214_172822_970_zpsf2470e46.jpg

And my helper just called in sick for the day. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom