• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for December 2013

pe8e5eny.jpg

Picked up an inforce APL for short money online. Now I need a holster... Damnit

I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep warwickben for my latest, finally completed my Detroit Gun Works AR build thanks to him.

14.5" Green Mountain barrel
Detroit Gun Works lower
ZM4 Complete upper
Spikes BCG
YHM front sight flip up gas block
Magpul FDE MOE handguard
Magpul CTR stock
Magpul MBUS rear sight
Rainier XTC compensator

Can't wait to shoot her.

wbcu.jpg

0l7b.jpg

hvsb.jpg

Last edited:
It's amazing how many ar parts you can put in the wrong place if you use enought force and ignorance! Lol nice build coldday everyone needs a kiss build!

That's why I like the cmmg lower part kits with color coded bags. As long as you open one bag at a time it's hard to mess up. It went together smoothly. Minus fixing his one mistake and dropping the gas tube roll pin .

I would rather not. My other M&P has none and actually people think it's a 308 when i shooting it. I really dont want to spend 150 on a good one so not sure yet. YHM Phantom's are cheap but not sure how well it will work.

Shadowopsweaponry.com has a gut ripper which is fairly sweet.

Eotech 512 and a primary arms long eye relief 3x magnifier on a flip to side mount. Got $60 off the eotech and the magnifier and mount free!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I got a new Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x for my Stag 6 and something I never expected, a Remington 40 X in .22 lr. Rifle was probably made in 1970 based on the barrel code. Great deals, less than $1000 for both. [grin] Picture of rifle tomorrow if anyone wants to see it.
White Feather

Back
Top Bottom