• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for December 2013

Did you have the top 2 coated, or did they come that way??

I'm. It are all fan of the hell breaker lower, but the billet upper (I think??) is very nice.

Did you have the top 2 coated, or did they come that way??

I'm. It are all fan of the hell breaker lower, but the billet upper (I think??) is very nice.
The top Spikes set are a blem upper and a previously "color filled" lower from a member. I had Lou, from Business End Customs, coat them in burnt bronze. It's darker than other burnt bronze I've seen. I like it a lot. It may turn into an SBR soon. The Hellbreaker billet and the matching upper are from Spikes. I have special plans for this set, stay tuned. The Spikes bcg is from Primary arms, as is the free swag. The 80% lower is from Riflegear.

The top Spikes set are a blem upper and a previously "color filled" lower from a member. I had Lou, from Business End Customs, coat them in burnt bronze. It's darker than other burnt bronze I've seen. I like it a lot. It may turn into an SBR soon. The Hellbreaker billet and the matching upper are from Spikes. I have special plans for this set, stay tuned. The Spikes bcg is from Primary arms, as is the free swag. The 80% lower is from Riflegear.

Awesome.

That lower could grow on me I guess. [laugh] Good job man.

I'll preface this by saying I'm not a big 1911 guy, I've had a few but ended up selling them because I don't keep what I don't shoot. They never quite "did it" for me. Well this gun was sitting in my LGS for a couple weeks at a great price because it was used(but barely). Something in the back of my head told me to buy it, but figured there's no way it would last at the price. So in essence I had an out. Saturday I went in and wouldn't you know it was still there. The voice in my head won.

IMG_20131214_172822_970_zpsf2470e46.jpg

And my helper just called in sick for the day. [smile]

Nice pick up...ODS?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

My first J-frame.

You see.......eventually......everybody owns a j frame! I have a performance center 642.......great gun for CCW in the summer and anytime you don't feel like hauling around the big ones.

You say you bought two of em......was one for the missus?

You see.......eventually......everybody owns a j frame! I have a performance center 642.......great gun for CCW in the summer and anytime you don't feel like hauling around the big ones.

You say you bought two of em......was one for the missus?

I cant believe I waited so long. Yes for a girly, but now I am thinking she should buy her own.

1,000 Brenneke KO Cleanspeed Slugs and 2,000 Rottweil Special Trap 1 oz. No. 7 1/2 found their way into
my newest ammo cabinet. There's still space for another 6,000 or so.
Merry Christmas to me!

Got this in the mail today for the 30S.

A81A670D-8685-4389-B64A-D252D1487D59_zpsh9cqxh3l.jpg

My first time owning a Glock. Man what an easy gun to take apart and work on. Had the whole thing disassembled, changed out the connector & springs and had it back together in about 10 minutes. Trigger felt pretty good before... feels great now.

Back
Top Bottom