• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for December 2012

Yes, I have one. I'll never understand why they discontinued the series. They could have run side by side with the 'plastic' guns.

Too expensive to make. They can pop out a bunch of plastic frames in the time it takes to machine one metal frame. They had to compete with Glock for the LE market and that was the only way to do it.

They will make them on special order, but you need a minimum order of 50 or so for them to do it. WVSP still uses the 4566 or something similar, NYPD still uses a double action only version of the 3913 or 14 (not the 3953), and LAPD still authorizes, but doesn't provide, one of the 45xx guns.

Other than that, you have to shop around, especially in MA, to find them.

[cerberus];2731241 said:
A cheap China plasma cutter came in today, and should get me buy till I can afford a quality machine. Even if it is crappy, it should be better then the oxy acetylene torches I have been using.

So going cheap was a bad idea. It is already on it's way back for a warranty return, and I got a made in USA item instead.

IMAG0667_zpsf6ca4df6.jpg

Just took delivery of my Rock River Arms LAR-15. Medium length MagPUL MOE foreguard with bottom 1911 rail. Flattop with front BUIS. A2 front sight, M4 collapsing stock. Heavy bull barrel....Please don't drool gentlemen, it is unbecoming [smile]

RRA LAR15.jpg

Just picked up my new SR-22 from Holliston Firearms (thanks, Mark!!) and dirtied up my Glock and SR1911 at the Hopkinton range on the way home.

My buddy got his wife a S&W 617 .22ca revolver... because nothing says "I trust you, darling" like a handgun for Christmas! [smile]

IMG00674-20121215-1220.jpg

uru6yvug.jpg

Picked up this Remington 870 express tactical last night, along with my M&P15 sport that I bought a few months ago.

First shotgun for me, can't wait to get out and shoot it.

Snider Enfield .577. The original Enfield muzzleloader was made in 1862 and the Snider conversion was installed December of 1866. Tight action and very nice bore. This should make a good shooter. Any one who is interested I posted a thread in the Reloading Section on loading the .577 Snider round.

1862003_zps56053f84.jpg

1862002_zpsd55856b5.jpg

1862008_zpsb715a6e6.jpg

enuqusyj.jpg

ypega3ub.jpg

emugarup.jpg

100$

husy8yru.jpg

Dad bought me the stag upper reciever at the Plymouth gun show... Said he paid 120$ yuck.... It had the forward assist etc already installed.

All for my mp lower I bought a few months back.
ta3yda8u.jpg

Tossed the sights on so they don't get lost.

Now I'm stressing I won't be able to buy a barrel/charging Handle/Hand guard, gas block/tube ..

Might want to take care of that. What brand is that BCG?

This.

Ben I didn't catch the missed staking, you definitely need to take care of that. I've seen an almost perfect stake (the M&P line has incredible stakes) and pretty shitty stakes, but not having it all together is a bad idea. Your BCG may be one of the better ones who can properly torque your key so it won't back out but I still wouldn't trust it.

I bought it from a ex navy guy at my work 100$ . He bought a bunch of parts over the years and never used it.

He told me its a National match setup.
From what I could find on google they where made by a company called global sales but they change there name. They offered a marine and army logo on them. Guess I lucked out since there selling for around 350$ now.
It's a m16 style but 1/2 ounce heavier.

He does have a LMT enhanced bcg for sale too 200$ but I couldn't drop the cash on it I just wanna get this rifle done.

Last edited:
Can't post photos for what ever reason.
Just Got back from collectors.

Picked up a smooth free float vented hand guard. Think it was used looked new 70$ and a box of 50 .45acp and a gift card for my big bro.

Idk know any of the workers names but one was telling a guy that asked for two twenty three ammo... That .223 and 5.56 are the same round and any assault weapon that fires .223 can shoot both. His words not mine. Then went and said "you won't be able to find any assault weapons with a detachable box feed magazine in .223" too two other guys. I told them to go buy a shovel and join nes and make a ak47....
I walked out with them and told them to join nes and never call it a assault weapon .

The best part besides all there fudd comments is they didn't try to sell them one of the Ak's they had on the racks upstairs... If I owned a gun store I'd at least suggest a ak to some one in a panic by.

Back
Top Bottom