New Acquisitions for December 2012

My first gun ever, ruger sr9c, iwb holster, cleaning kit and 200 rounds of CCI blazer. Got 190 rounds through it so far, shared some of those with my dad who is excited to buy his first gun soon, and my gf, who now is excited to get her ltc!

Of the 190 rounds through it, (saved a mag full just in case) not one failure of any sort! Turns out also that the gun fits as well in my giant hands as it does in my gf's very small hands, is it the perfect gun? For now it is
4yza7etu.jpg
:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE

I just bought 4 boxes of blazer, shot it all today. No problems, but it's dirtier that the other stuff I have shot it with. It might have been because I oiled it up a little more than usual. 1200+ rounds in my free state sr9c, no problems, just keep out clean. Great gun!

I plan to, this one was pretty cheap and will get me by for a bit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I did the same thing, cheap $15 uncle mikes to get me by for awhile...so glad I bought a mini-tuck and it's amazing difference, you won't regret it

A cheap China plasma cutter came in today, and should get me buy till I can afford a quality machine. Even if it is crappy, it should be better then the oxy acetylene torches I have been using.

Advantage arms 22 conversion for 1911. Its the target model with the fixed barrel, so it should be more accurate than I can shoot it!
I have some extra mags on the way for it also. I plan on using it for steel challenge matches. Does anyone know if the front sight cut on these is the same as anything else? I want to change to a narrower blade with fiber optic insert. I know advantage arms sells one, but I would prefer to get a Dawson

2012-12-10_16-54-11_95-1.jpg

Last edited:
I stop by a local shop and couldn't resist. I bought a S &W model 36-1 3" barrel. I took it and my model 60 to the range and emptied a coupled of boxes ammo. It shot great and was pretty accurate. They make a nice pair. IMG_0504.jpg IMG_0511.jpg

[h=3]I just ordered this today to go on my new scout rifle (post #62) sweet!
opplanet-burris-2-75x-heavy-plex-mat-scout-scopes.jpg

Specifications for Burris 2.75x Matte Black Scout Scope:[/h]
Adjustment Click Value 1/2 MOA @ 100 yds
Magnification: 2.75x
Objective: 20mm
Field of View: 15 ft @ 100 yds
Eye Relief:8.5" to 14"
Tube Diameter: 1"
Length: 9.2"
Weight: 7 oz
Finish: Matte Black
Reticle: Heavy Plex

Early Xmas gift from the wife. Now to look for some better grips. I don't really like these. I want the rosewood with medallions but I might want a set of black grips as well. Any suggestions?

Well, I couldnt get the pic up. But it's a Smith & Wesson 1911 pro series in 9mm.

imagejpeg

Last edited:
Everything a guy needs to start reloading in 6 calibers. Almost everything, need a brass tumbler and a case trimmer.

Good times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Note using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355280054222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355280054222.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 119
New way to transport the toys to the range. Crappy cell phone pic in 3, 2, 1............

2011-200.jpg

I'm really digging it. The 12 year old Sebring with 174K+ miles on it just had too many things going wrong with it. It is the "S" model with a 3.8 VVT engine and a 6 speed auto.

My first hard-top convertible.

Back
Top Bottom