New Acquisitions for August 2009!

P1000258.jpg

i just got this in, 3 inch Smith and Wesson Model 65-2 and the backstrap is marked Mass State Police

I just got my LTC, and picked this up

glock18c011.jpg

Lol, j/k. I wish. Maybe later when I get my FFL/MG license. I actually got me one of these

100_0060.jpg

This is my glock. There are many like it, but this one is mine. [smile]

Nice Ruger. As long as you like it and it fits your hand well. Plus you shoot it straight. The money you save can just go for more toys. :)

Just picked up from AAA - I guess it isn't vaporware anymore.

P8250104_a.jpg

CMMG MK-8 308 AR lower - uses H&K G3 mags, which are easy to find preban, and damn cheap. That's the only cheap thing about 308 builds - I think I need to sell some stuff just to buy parts for the projects!!

[smile]

MassMark keeps insisting that it needs to be an SBR, too.

[thinking]

Last edited:
@George D
This should be either Bavarian or Austrian.
If it's an Austrian issue, it should have an "LGK" marking for
Landesgendarmeriekommando.

This is the trigger guard.
The "T" seems to denote the Tyrol area.

001-11.jpg

Overall, its in excellent shape for a gun that has seen over a half a century of service.
I just think this is a cool picture.

002-12.jpg

Last edited:
This just came back from Greg Derr:

DSC01721.jpg

It's a Ruger Mark 3, some Volquartsen internals, Clark Custom Trigger, Hi-Viz sights.

Also take notice is has 1911 hogue wraparound grips. Greg milled off the crappy molded plastic grips and installed 1911 bushings for me to put 1911 grips of my choice on. Furthermore, Greg installed a machined bushing I found over on rimfire central that removed the mag safety. The mags shoot out the bottom now rather than that 1/4 inch and peel them out crap it was before.

I can't wait to get this to the range!

Back
Top Bottom