New Acquisitions for August 2009!

An additional 100 rounds of Lake City 5.56, loaded into stripper clips, stored in these little cardboard sleeves. + a tool to speed load them into magazines.

FREE! [smile]

IMG_1709.jpg

Just got new trigger parts for my G23, new smooth faced trigger, connector, and trigger spring. also a hogue grip. next come the night sights!

also got a German Shorthaired Pointer today, she is 5 weeks old, picking her up in 3 weeks! her name is Ellie :)

DSC01351.jpg

Went gun shop hopping with Ripach today and got this at Four Seasons for a great price. Not much more than what they were going for 6 years ago.

Saiga in 7.62x39. It'll be my first conversion project.[smile]

100_1274.jpg

S&W 686SSR

I picked this up today: S&W 686SSR Stock Service Revolver. I've been looking for 4" .357 for IDPA. I drove all over the place yesterday and people only had 6" or 7-shot versions. Carl said he's had a hard time getting 686's in but he could back order it. I called the S&W Retail Store and they had two SSR's and one 4" 686 6-shot. I was impatient, paid a premium, and sat in traffic both ways on the Pike.

dscf2210.jpg

dscf2213.jpg

dscf2216.jpg

Now all I need is a holster, Comp-III speedloaders, some speedloader holders and some .38 special brass. Bullets and dies are already on the way (to a free state).

not quite a gun, but it'll make a helluva bang!

IMG00018.jpg

(note: not all mine, few of us needed powder for .223 for this winter / into next spring/summer for matches)

still made me smile (been sick all weekend)....to top it off, my Creedmoor hardback shooting coat shipped today!

I picked this up today: S&W 686SSR Stock Service Revolver. I've been looking for 4" .357 for IDPA. I drove all over the place yesterday and people only had 6" or 7-shot versions. Carl said he's had a hard time getting 686's in but he could back order it. I called the S&W Retail Store and they had two SSR's and one 4" 686 6-shot. I was impatient, paid a premium, and sat in traffic both ways on the Pike.

dscf2210.jpg

dscf2213.jpg

dscf2216.jpg

You know you're gunny when:
Money isn't an issue.
A 200 mile rnd trip is just down the road a bit.
and
Traffic is "me time" for getting psyched about the impending purchase!

Back
Top Bottom