New Acquisitions for August 2009!

Picked this up the other day from a NES Member. Walther PPS 9mm.

Guns003.jpg

I picked up a Romanian AK from a fellow NES member this weekend. The AK joins my other Com Bloc rifle, an SKS with a few add-ons.
IMG_0763.jpg

Nice! Now you can return the SKS back to its original config or at least w/out the FAIL plastic mag and receiver cover scope mount.[smile]

I'm failing to see a problem here...

I agree but according to my expecting wife I should have put the money towards a crib or other baby crap. When the way I see it, is that I have 5 more months to stock up. After all I am just starting a collection for him.

They aren't August guns, but they're my first two firearms. The 59/66 came first, two days after my 19th birthday, and the Marlin a few weeks later. I finally got a decent camera (Canon SX1 IS), but I haven't learned how to really use it yet, so excuse the poor quality.

img0056xsy.jpg

I will never sell this. Ever. I love it.

img0053apf.jpg

I can tell this thing is pinpoint accurate, its unfortunate the trigger isn't that great...

img0047gyj.jpg

Next on the list is a black gun. I'm thinking a Moss. 500..[smile]

Last edited:
M1 Carbine, one of the "Bavarian Carbines" issued to the Austrian Rural Police, "Gendarmerie"

393.jpg

Recently acquired an M&P lower through NES classifieds and then an Olympic upper from the NES classifieds.

002-11.jpg

Springfield M6 Scout... made by CZ for Springfield:

0003978T1.jpg

NAA mini revolver... shoots .22 Winchester Magnums:

0003943W1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom