• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for April 2011

So Pilgrim thinks I should carry this.

[rolleyes]

Two reasons I bought this. 1. I'm going to the MARS shoot and don't have any handgun made before 1975. 2. Everytime I see Pilgrim, he gives me crap about being a kid who likes plastic guns. He knows I carry a G66.

Here it is, made in 1951. Never issued. Never fired. Comes with matching box.

P4240139.jpg

P4240143.jpg

P4240145.jpg

P4240146.jpg

P4240147.jpg

P4240156.jpg

P4240161.jpg

It is fun to shoot, but I couldn't even kill a Friggin' psuedo bunny today in 170 rounds. [rolleyes]

P4240193.jpg

[rolleyes]

Two reasons I bought this. 1. I'm going to the MARS shoot and don't have any handgun made before 1975. 2. Everytime I see Pilgrim, he gives me crap about being a kid who likes plastic guns. He knows I carry a G66.

P4240139.jpg

Great score!

[rolleyes]

P4240139.jpg

P4240143.jpg

P4240145.jpg

P4240146.jpg

P4240147.jpg

P4240156.jpg

P4240161.jpg

It is fun to shoot, but I couldn't even kill a Friggin' psuedo bunny today in 170 rounds. [rolleyes]

P4240193.jpg

Thats a good looking gun

[rolleyes]

P4240139.jpg

P4240143.jpg

P4240145.jpg

P4240146.jpg

P4240147.jpg

P4240156.jpg

P4240161.jpg

P4240193.jpg

Wow, what a great lookin gun, I think I have it's big brother.... nice to see a picture of the WHOLe gun too.... not just sections... [grin] Now if you shot a picture of that twin 50.. I'd love to see that one.. ..

My wife decided to buy this for me from a friend who is terminally ill and who wanted me to have his pride and joy. My friend offered it to me for $350.00, but my wife said we will take it and gave him $400.00. Great wife. This is a Mauser Chileno – Modelo 1895, 7mm, (with sport stock) made in Loewe Berlin.

Attachments

• Mauser3.jpg
    Mauser3.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Mauser 1.jpg
    Mauser 1.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 27
Shoots nice. I like it. It's a little more punchy than my AR's, though. I was thinking about taking it pin shooting but I think I'll be better off with my AR. Sights were totally off, it was shooting 6" low left at 30 ft lol. You must not have put many rounds through it, Youradolt, it's spotless. Looked unfired. In fact, The first few rounds I put through it marked up the brass deflector which as far as I noticed didn't have a mark on it at all before that.

What a crappy picture, lol... I posted that from my phone. I'll have to take better ones soon. Thanks for the comments, guys! I've been wanting an ACR since the Masada was first shown a million years ago, so now I can mark this one off my bucket list.

Acme: NICE Colt!!!
Goose: Gorgeous Uberti. I love that company...

Last edited:
Shoots nice. I like it. It's a little more punchy than my AR's, though. I was thinking about taking it pin shooting but I think I'll be better off with my AR. Sights were totally off, it was shooting 6" low left at 30 ft lol. You must not have put many rounds through it, Youradolt, it's spotless. Looked unfired. In fact, The first few rounds I put through it marked up the brass deflector which as far as I noticed didn't have a mark on it at all before that.

What a crappy picture, lol... I posted that from my phone. I'll have to take better ones soon. Thanks for the comments, guys! I've been wanting an ACR since the Masada was first shown a million years ago, so now I can mark this one off my bucket list.

Acme: NICE Colt!!!
Goose: Gorgeous Uberti. I love that company...

Yep the back-up sights are way off I had a eotech 512 on it which is to big for the gun your hand scraps the hood on the eotech when using the charging handle make aure you put on a xps eotech or aimpoint

Finally took the plunge, all set up and adjusted. This really is a nice rig, although I can't compare it with anything else either. Getting used to priming on the up stroke will take some getting used too.

IMG_1241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom