• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for April 2011

Colt AR15-9mm

Here's my last purchase for the month, one more next month, a M940, and I'm done for a while.... I think I got about 5 or six guns this month, but this is the one I have really wanted for some time.. a preban colt AR-15-9mm... I really wanted one of these last year before I realized I just wasn't going to pay what they wanted for a good one.... then I found this, couldn't pass on it... it was the price I looked for. [grin]

pix352291419.jpg Colt AR15-9mm.jpg AR15-9-2.jpg pix991481884.jpg

Not a gun, but it DOES fire deadly projectiles, so it half counts...... Barnett quad 300 crossbow. Given as a gift by my girlfriends father.

[rolleyes]

Two reasons I bought this. 1. I'm going to the MARS shoot and don't have any handgun made before 1975. 2. Everytime I see Pilgrim, he gives me crap about being a kid who likes plastic guns. He knows I carry a G66.

Here it is, made in 1951. Never issued. Never fired. Comes with matching box.

P4240139.jpg

That is a nice looking 1911!!!! Great find.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Awesome! I just watched those movies again the other week.

Here's mine, a 629-6 (new fangled, I know, but it's what was available):
44mag.jpg

This is now my favorite gun. I just ordered reloading gear for it too.

Back
Top Bottom