NES Richmond Attendees: Post Your Ride Share / Room Share -- Or Not (shrug)

It looks like your the only one going from here. I, like most everyone else here have jobs and families we have to tend to. I would like to offer to help pay for your trip. Don't know how, maybe someone else here can come up with something. I'd mail some case if you pm my your address. You're going there representing us. Good luck and have a good trip.

It looks like your the only one going from here.
I do expect to be going, but I didn't bother posting my itinerary because, unless you are a wildly gorgeous, and legal but otherwise unsuitably young cis-gendered, naturally hormoned, XX-chromosomed, uterus-owning female of at least average intelligence, I'm really not planning on sharing anything.
I, like most everyone else here have jobs and families we have to tend to.
It's MLK day (or Civil Rights Day, or whatever we're supposed to call it now, since MLK is apparently overrated? I can't keep up). A lot of people have the day off, one could drive back to MA that night. (That said...I'm not sure I'd take the kids.)

It looks like your the only one going from here. I, like most everyone else here have jobs and families we have to tend to. I would like to offer to help pay for your trip. Don't know how, maybe someone else here can come up with something. I'd mail some case if you pm my your address. You're going there representing us. Good luck and have a good trip.

Thanks for your generous offer, but I'm OK.

Anybody who wants to pitch in can make a donation to the VCDL (Virginia Citizens Defense League):

They are doing heroic work down there, and they could use your help.

Last edited:
I do expect to be going, but I didn't bother posting my itinerary because, unless you are a wildly gorgeous, and legal but otherwise unsuitably young cis-gendered, naturally hormoned, XX-chromosomed, uterus-owning female of at least average intelligence, I'm really not planning on sharing anything.

It's MLK day (or Civil Rights Day, or whatever we're supposed to call it now, since MLK is apparently overrated? I can't keep up). A lot of people have the day off, one could drive back to MA that night. (That said...I'm not sure I'd take the kids.)

OK.

You are free to call out/bold the self-admitted point without adding value, if it makes you feel better.

In another thread, I had asked if it was worth starting a thread about a neshooters meetup. There I was told 'no'.

Then, in this thread, dude implied it's just you going, which wasn't true. Hence the post.

You are free to call out/bold the self-admitted point without adding value, if it makes you feel better.

In another thread, I had asked if it was worth starting a thread about a neshooters meetup. There I was told 'no'.

Then, in this thread, dude implied it's just you going, which wasn't true. Hence the post.

OK.

Back
Top Bottom