My Guns Thread from start to future

Another haul came on today.

IMG_20220407_142624.jpg

The romeo5 is the xdr varaiant thats a green dot as well as green triangle of death. Think predator lazer sight.
Got them for the cx4's.

Got tmy first geisselee part and slapped it in the new build. Spring only.

And lastly, the gg&g flashlight mount for my usp.
So i can mount a tlr7a vs the tlr3.
I like the 7a's switch. better

Well, I ditched the recover tactical flashlight adapters for the Beretta's and picked up the tdi mount that grabs on the trigger guard instead. IMG_20220529_152748.jpg

Removed the Bushnell match pro scope from the Grendel upper and is up for sale/trade here:
Click me for sale link
New optic system is on the way for the 6.5 grendel and for the 45-70. Should be in mid to late this week.
Changed the Buttstock back on the AR to the ab arms sniper x. (Pictured earlier in this thread) and modded it some.
Changed the charging handle from the all in 1 chin weld one to a side charging unit. (6.5 grendel upper pictured)
IMG_20220529_154343.jpg

Thats about it. Will post new optics later when they come in.👍

So new things.

Snagged a centurion slide for my 92. But from a 92x rdo.
Also got the beretta red dot mount and 92x performance sear.
The last 2 are a Volker precision flat trigger and nifty grip screws.

0630221817.jpg
So sadly, the 92x performance sear worked, but disnt work for me. After installation, I found out that it eliminated the decocker function.
My guess is its all because if that little extra tab and because the 92x performance is a different safety style.
It essentially makes it more of a 1911 style where you have to lower the hammer.

0630221857.jpg

Nifty little grip screws I found on etsy or ebay. I cant recall which. Thought it was a nice little touch to finish it off.

0630221831a.jpg

Beretta flat trigger on the left , Volker on the right.
You have to modify the beretta one, otherwise it stays double action only.
Volker is a drop in and even though that both sit in almost rhe same position in double action, the thinness of the Volker makes it easier to reach similar to the Wilson short reach.
The Wilson short reach is still shorter,but curved.
Have not shot the volker yet.
IMG_20220630_200213.jpg

Lastly, the centurion slide with the beretta Edo mount. Length difference shown.

Volker trigger vs beretta mounted.
IMG_20220630_202013.jpg

New stuff again.

I gave away my M&P knife and needed a new edc.
Also angged a knife I wanted for over a year.

Edc Kershaw Drivetrain
CRKT fixed blade Clever Girl
IMG_20220705_170508.jpg

Also started getting "gear" . Another piece to it should be in within a week.

Agilite k19 plate carrier ranger green
0705221714.jpg

Agilite pincer placard ranger green
Agilite side armor plate carriers ranger green
Agilite mechanixs gloves( cut off index and middle finger and sewn shut from meachnix)

0705221715_HDR.jpg

Upcoming "builds" preview
0810221935.jpg

7.62 x 39
And a .223 wylde barrel to swap out for the ballistic advantage barrel.
Because their commies and wont ship to MA

Not going to support companies that won't ship to mass.

Upcoming "builds" preview
View attachment 648814

7.62 x 39
And a .223 wylde barrel to swap out for the ballistic advantage barrel.
Because their commies and wont ship to MA

Not going to support companies that won't ship to mass.
Let's make sure I understand your thinking: you already gave your money to a company whose business decisions you don't support, so now you've given your money to another company, and this is supposed to hurt the former how, exactly?

Let's make sure I understand your thinking: you already gave your money to a company whose business decisions you don't support, so now you've given your money to another company, and this is supposed to hurt the former how, exactly?
wasnt aware at the time of purchase.
Doesnt hurt them.
Plus it was an upgrade.

Same reason im ditching the Aero upper on the grendel barrel i already have

wasnt aware at the time of purchase.
Doesnt hurt them.
Plus it was an upgrade.

Same reason im ditching the Aero upper on the grendel barrel i already have
My latest AR build has a complete Aero upper. I needed the atlas handguard wrench tool and soon realized they won’t ship ANYTHING to MA. I recall doing the online chat with customer support and I told them that’s ridiculous and the service rep said “I know!”

Needless to say I had the wrench tool shipped to the UPS Store in Salem NH. Only 15-20 min from my work. Ways around shipping issues

They don't ship to MA because the laws in the state are f***ed, it's not worth the trouble. Doesn't say a thing about the company other than they don't want to deal with the bullshit.
There plenty of other companies that ship to mass.
So ill decide to shop with them instead.

Its that simple.

There plenty of other companies that ship to mass.
So ill decide to shop with them instead.

Its that simple.

And plenty who don't, probably all comes down to who got threatening letters from your Attorney General and their risk tolerance. Is kinda like shaming a buddy who won't drive after 2 beers.

Bottom line - it's your state that has the bullshit laws. That's what to take a stand about and your threatening AG, not a good company they scared off.

Regardless of that - I never buy Aero stuff from Aero, it's cheaper from other retailers, many who do ship to MA I'm sure.

People say the same about PSA, others, I'm not into that brand but it's equally as silly. You gotta realize your state is one of the 5 or so worst in the country.

Last edited:
OP, when are you going to join the Magnum Research club
Probably never.
Not to much interest in a deagle.
In all honesty, if im going to drop $2k + on a pistol, it'll be a staccato, mk23 or that other wishlist gun i want that i cannot remember the name of at the moment.

Edit: Whitney Wolverine Whitney wolverine .jpg

Last edited:
And plenty who don't, probably all comes down to who got threatening letters from your Attorney General and their risk tolerance. Is kinda like shaming a buddy who won't drive after 2 beers.

Bottom line - it's your state that has the bullshit laws. That's what to take a stand about and your threatening AG, not a good company they scared off.

Regardless of that - I never buy Aero stuff from Aero, it's cheaper from other retailers, many who do ship to MA I'm sure.

People say the same about PSA, others, I'm not into that brand but it's equally as silly. You gotta realize your state is one of the 5 or so worst in the country.
Your choice is yours and mine is mine.

Go about doing things your way and ill do things my way.

heh_thumbs_up_nph.gif

Probably never.
In all honesty, if im going to drop $2k + on a pistol, it'll be a staccato, mk23 or that other wishlist gun i want that i cannot remember the name of at the moment.

Edit: Whitney WolverineView attachment 649618
Meh ...

The MRI are more than just pistols, they are the perfect range clearing devices.

No one likes to shoot next to other people, so you take out the semi or revolver, fire a couple of shots, turn around and you have no one near you.

Except for @richc He is the one guy that never moved, and that is how we met.

OP, when are you going to join the Magnum Research club?
I'd buy a double action revolver if they bothered to make it
Probably never.

MRI makes more than just s***** deagles LOL like I wouldn't buy most of the s*** they make but I would definitely buy one of their branded 1911s.

I'd buy a double action revolver if they bothered to make it
MRI makes more than just s***** deagles LOL like I wouldn't buy most of the s*** they make but I would definitely buy one of their branded 1911s.
Their 1911 is so nice dude ... so smooth.

A double action revolver would be sick. That and a half cock on their BFR.

Maybe they can make a double action 1cm revolver.

Probably never.

I see these come up at rockislandauctions several times a year, a little too "space gun" for me but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom