• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple Shooting Victims Active Shooter Texas Mall

Im sure thats true. Im just thinking it makes for a bigger target than the head and if I miss a little high or a little low, its still a hit.
Yeah and when you're limited to carrying 10+1 and the bad guy has armor, an AR in hand and 30 round standard caps or surefire 60 round hi caps, trying to land a shot anywhere first is pretty key. Just save a few accurate last ones for the gooey bits in the head.

Bigger target and even if you dont manage to clip an artery, if you shatter the pelvis he's not going anywhere

View attachment 750415
Its definitely better than shooting them in the vest, but its actually a smaller target than it seems, plus your only stopping them from moving, your not stopping them from shooting. It takes time to bleed out. Best to hit them in the off switch if possible.
ac9aeb4cf0a362182779da739bb0673a.jpg

Someone on reddit wrote a recap of what they saw in the video of the aftermath circulating on twitter- It’s one of the most grotesque and horrific things I’ve ever read.

Edit- looks like its posted on last page. I think I’ll skip this one.

Last edited:
Someone on reddit wrote a recap of what they saw in the video of the aftermath circulating on twitter- It’s one of the most grotesque and horrific things I’ve ever read.

Edit- looks like its posted on last page. I think I’ll skip this one.
Pic of the gunman, why are white people like this?! [laugh]

1683493962628217.jpg

This is why if i go to a mall or other popular target for these people i up my carry from a regular G19 to something like a 19X/G45 with a light, RMR and extra ammo. The right guy in that parking lot could have either speedbumped that a**h*** with their truck or split his wig with a well placed pistol shot.

All you pussies saying you'd run away should take your faggot .380 purse pistol or jframe and shoot your pathetic excuse for a girl-penis off with it because you dont deserve it. If you're a fighting age male capable of being an asset within reasonable distance to go get some you better go get some. Otherwise go sit down and pee somewhere. Seriously, get your f***ing levels tested because your T is obviously low. Get those numbers up. Start doing squats. Shoot active shooters in the face.

This is why if i go to a mall or other popular target for these people i up my carry from a regular G19 to something like a 19X/G45 with a light, RMR and extra ammo. The right guy in that parking lot could have either speedbumped that a**h*** with their truck or split his wig with a well placed pistol shot.

All you pussies saying you'd run away should take your faggot .380 purse pistol or jframe and shoot your pathetic excuse for a girl-penis off with it because you dont deserve it. If you're a fighting age male capable of being an asset within reasonable distance to go get some you better go get some. Otherwise go sit down and pee somewhere. Seriously, get your f***ing levels tested because your T is obviously low. Get those numbers up. Start doing squats. Shoot active shooters in the face.
Welcome back Snack.

Back
Top Bottom