Multiple Shooting Victims Active Shooter Texas Mall

Texas mall shooter ranted against Jews, women and racial minorities on apparent social media page​

Mauricio Garcia, 33, maintained a profile on the Russian social networking platform OK.ru, which is part of a law enforcement investigation.

Is there a single person that believes this is real?

An 'expert' claims the murders were committed with an aUtoMAtic WEaPin:

F uck him. How about penalties with no plea deal. Crime = Time. Buh bye.
And you are forever ineligable for any benefits from the state or .gov for you and your family.

Last edited:
Don’t like to give these people more publicity. That said, If he was 32 now he would have been 17 or 18 in 2008.

So he didn’t even finish basic/AIT. My MOS had one of the shortest training durations (16 weeks) and we still had a lot of people wash out. 50 started in my platoon and 32 graduated 16 weeks later. It was a mix of cry babies and injuries of which most weee questionable.

So he didn’t even finish basic/AIT. My MOS had one of the shortest training durations (16 weeks) and we still had a lot of people wash out. 50 started in my platoon and 32 graduated 16 weeks later. It was a mix of cry babies and injuries of which most weee questionable.
They stated mental issues. If he was outprocessed in 90 days he would usually have been pulled from training 2-4 weeks earlier.

Maybe they didn't like his supposed tattoos.

NYPICHPDPICT000010822779.jpeg

Maybe they didn't like his supposed tattoos.

NYPICHPDPICT000010822779.jpeg
When I joined we had our tattoos inspected during In processing before we even left to our training companies. A couple guys got tossed for gang or racist tattoos. One guy they took to a local tattoo parlor for a cover up. He had “Outlaw” tattooed on his forearm. He got an AB put in front of it (aboutlaw) and that made them happy. If this was real he would have been sent packing after a few days tops.

When I joined we had our tattoos inspected during In processing before we even left to our training companies. A couple guys got tossed for gang or racist tattoos. One guy they took to a local tattoo parlor for a cover up. He had “Outlaw” tattooed on his forearm. He got an AB put in front of it (aboutlaw) and that made them happy. If this was real he would have been sent packing after a few days tops.
No tattoos was the old standard….

I had a prospective recruit screened out for a three dot tattoo at MEPS in 2002 or 2003. Anyone with such tattoos wouldn't even ship to boot camp.

meaningless according to PC 3006 unless the signage is compliant.
I’m very familiar with this mall. Been there several times. It’s an outdoor mall. By law parking lots & garages are exempt from 3006 and 3007 signage. Each individual store would have to post it. Most in that complex have.

I’m very familiar with this mall. Been there several times. It’s an outdoor mall. By law parking lots & garages are exempt from 3006 and 3007 signage. Each individual store would have to post it. Most in that complex have.
So they all have the big obnoxious signs? Ive seen pics of them before not sure why any business owner would want that..... 🤣

So they all have the big obnoxious signs? Ive seen pics of them before not sure why any business owner would want that..... 🤣
They’re ridiculous, seriously. Happily most retailers don’t bother with them. Simon properties are the exception. Violation is a misdemeanor and only if you refuse to leave after they tell you to. It’s a pretty toothless law. They take the bar law more seriously. You can’t carry in a facility that makes more than 51% of its revenue selling alcohol

Nobody is following the money!

The Buffalo shooter had $$$ in gear and firearms. How does a young man afford that equipment???? This guy: employment? Savings? That gear costs $$$. No info.

I'm calling a black flag operation by some entity that wants our guns. Over and over. Think about it. LV, TX, FL, CO, CA, other states.

How do they afford the equipment???

My thoughts only.

The Buffalo shooter had $$$ in gear and firearms. How does a young man afford that equipment???? This guy: employment? Savings? That gear costs $$$. No info.

I'm calling a black flag operation by some entity that wants our guns. Over and over. Think about it. LV, TX, FL, CO, CA, other states.

My thoughts only.
How much does it matter though? How much stuff did he have? Unless we're talking gen4 nvgs or something, its only a few grand tops, these days that's less than a decent used car. If he was buying poverty stuff, maybe 75% of that.... most of us here back when poor would have had enough money to bring the scraps most of these people have.

I do think a lot of these people are mentally unstable wind up toys that get wound up by various glow op bad actors though, EG FBI "invent a terrorist" program etc. I mean think about the power of psychological programming just wielded in an unethical manner. It's hard to contemplate how it actually works because you don't see it in the normal world but think about it like the opposite of a therapist or a shrink; it's quite obvious to me that there are people that can actually enable and forment bad behaviors in other people... especially mentally compromised ones. There are tons of these people floating around literally waiting for somebody to give them that one little push in the wrong direction over the top...... so I don't think your skepticism is unfounded in that sense.

My thoughts only.
Credit cards and min or no payments?

Nah, not necessary to go to those lengths. Depending on the make of the rifle, it may not even be $2k worth of gear. Apply for a card, buy what you need and say f*ck it.
Right?
"That debt is for future me. Future me is in prison or dead before the first billing cycle. That debt is [...] dead before the first billing cycle."

Like one thing I'll always remember is watching this movie about the Stanford Prison experiments. Basically they took a handful of pretty normal people and socially manipulated them into being tyrants and a**h***s inside of like a month..... if you replace those people with people who were mentally unstable it would probably be exponentially easier not to mention you could convince them to do heinous things a lot easier than normies..... I'm surprised somebody hasn't tried to Honeypot one of these glow people yet of course the problem is as soon as they realize they've been had they'll just disappear into the ether.....

Boy, the diversity hires are really starting to show through here. We can't even get a cohesive made-up story from the gov anymore. Is that writer strike still going on?

Back
Top Bottom