• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple Shooting Victims Active Shooter Texas Mall

Texas mall shooter among growing number of Hispanic white supremacists​

The big picture: Advocates warn that racist organizations and websites are evolving to pull in more recruits, including Hispanics.

Texas mall shooter among growing number of Hispanic white supremacists​

The big picture: Advocates warn that racist organizations and websites are evolving to pull in more recruits, including Hispanics.
Of course, this is the scumbag left's plan; anyone who is racist regardless of what race they are, are now considered "white supremist". Black guy hates Asians; white supremist. Hispanic guy hates Jewish people; white supremist

Bodycam footage released:

Allen, Texas, police officer seen neutralizing mass shooter in dramatic bodycam video: 'Got him down'​

The Texas police officer can be heard saying 'I think we got a mass shooter'​

The Allen Police Department in Texas released body camera video from the shooting at Allen Premium Outlets mall in May.

Nine people were killed in the shooting, including the shooter, who left 10 other people injured. During a press conference, Allen Police Chief Brian Harvey said an officer was nearby on an unrelated call when gunshots began at Allen Premium Outlets at 3:36 p.m. on May 6.

The officer "engaged the suspect and neutralized the threat," according to officials.

Full video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvKT5fHa0U

I think this defines how it should be done. Starts off with a casual chat with a little kid then moves to him running alone towards gunfire.

I was going to question how fast the officer seemed to get winded, and then I thought about the 30 pounds or so of gear, 8 pounds of rifle, a clearly massive weight of brass balls, and the fact that Texas is hot before deciding that he was still standing and shooting whereas I'd be doubled over trying not to heave after the first run of stores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom