Multiple Shooting Victims Active Shooter Texas Mall

What's the SOP in a situation like this? Everyone in the mall has to walk out single file with hands up high and go to a detainment staging area to wait for the cops to frisk search every single person for weapons, contraband, etc? If you're one of those 'concealed means concealed' guys who go to the mall that has a 'gun free zone' policy, does that mean arrest?

What's the SOP in a situation like this? Everyone in the mall has to walk out single file with hands up high and go to a detainment staging area to wait for the cops to frisk search every single person for weapons, contraband, etc? If you're one of those 'concealed means concealed' guys who go to the mall that has a 'gun free zone' policy, does that mean arrest?
What happens when you carry in a "Gun free zone" depends on local [or federal] law.

Usually a "gun free zone" is just the business owner or establishment having the right to ask you to leave.

Unless there is a law that says you go straight to jail.

What happens when you carry in a "Gun free zone" depends on local [or federal] law.

Usually a "gun free zone" is just the business owner or establishment having the right to ask you to leave.

When the CCW guy gets searched and has a gun found on him...

Police: "Why didn't you shoot back?"

Guy: "Because I was illegally carrying in a Gun Free Zone and didn't want to be arrested."

In Texas signs have the force of law IF it is posted correctly. The no weapons on the code of conduct doesn’t meet the requirements,

Guy: "Because I was illegally carrying in a Gun Free Zone and didn't want to be arrested."
Civilians, like cops, have no duty to protect anyone. If I hear the shit pop from far away, I'm running like a little bitch in the opposite direction lol.

Just check the laws where you live or carry so you can make your own choices on the risk of getting caught.

My personal opinion is that if I am ever misfortunate enough to be caught up in an active shooting, buying first responders time, and for innocent civilians to escape out weighs whatever law is in place.

That said. The second law enforcement rolls on site surrender and drop your weapon or they will shoot first and ask questions later.

Its not just violating the "gun free zone" law. Its not being mistaken for the active shooter while playing Rambo.

Civilians, like cops, have no duty to protect anyone. If I hear the shit pop from far away, I'm running like a little bitch in the opposite direction lol.
The only time I go out to places like that is when I’m trying to entertain my kids. If my kids are with me, I’m heading for the nearest exit. Alone, well I don’t really know what I’d do. I’d like to think I would try and save lives, but I don’t really feel responsible for them either.

They have as much access to news as I do and if they chose to go out unarmed in this shit hole of a country we have now, that’s on them.

Just check the laws where you live or carry so you can make your own choices on the risk of getting caught.

My personal opinion is that if I am ever misfortunate enough to be caught up in an active shooting, buying first responders time, and for innocent civilians to escape out weighs whatever law is in place.

That said. The second law enforcement rolls on site surrender and drop your weapon or they will shoot first and ask questions later.

Its not just violating the "gun free zone" law. Its not being mistaken for the active shooter while playing Rambo.
Sometimes, laying on ground with both hands up isn't enough. When cops roll up to an active shooter call, their adrenaline is pre gamed up to 11 already.

View: https://youtu.be/eRMYVFmEmx8

Fear mongoring 101

Make minorities think all white people are ar toting hillbillies who love shooting them some brown people

And make all white people think every black or Mexican is a deranged gangbanger
I really think they want an insane response from our side so they can declare martial law, suspend freedom and confiscate. Put the Marxist push into overdrive.

Do not give it to them. Stay calm, speak up and vote.

As long as we can speak, write, advocate, run for office, and vote, it would be treasonous to employ violence.

We need calm, and a peaceful, lawful response.

They are accountable for every bullet they shoot. Just like every CCW holder.
This is what happens when you drive the experienced officers out of the departments, make the job impossible to do, and that forces you to drop standards through the floor in order to hire.

I really think they want an insane response from our side so they can declare martial law, suspend freedom and confiscate. Put the Marxist push into overdrive.

As long as we can speak, write, advocate, run for office, and vote, it would be treasonous to employ violence.

[rofl]

If you hear pew pew, leave the area. Do not shelter in place or listen to orders advising that. Get out immediately. And be careful of secondary shooters who might be in parking lots and congregating areas.

Are malls/outdoor outlet malls in Texas gun free zones like our Simon malls are here?

Only if they are PC 30.06 posted, and even with that, a shitload of places don't use compliant signage, which makes it non binding. (in TX you have to have an obnoxious sign at each entrance, in english and spanish with letters of a certain height, etc... the law states that if the signs don't meet the spec, the prohibition is not legally binding and the property reverts to trespass standard at that point)

There is never a second shooter. It’s just due diligence

I thoroughly believe the MSM brings up the second shooter BS on purpose every time one of these happens to drive up hits and ratings/attention. They know that to average NPC retards that headline/tagline is "more attention grabbing" because it makes it sound like a terrorist attack or something more huge than what it actually is. It's a cheap form of peacocking for ratings. Then they get to recant it cheaply (with zero explanation as to why they stated a falsehood) hours later when the cops say the second shooter never existed.

The only time I go out to places like that is when I’m trying to entertain my kids. If my kids are with me, I’m heading for the nearest exit. Alone, well I don’t really know what I’d do. I’d like to think I would try and save lives, but I don’t really feel responsible for them either.

They have as much access to news as I do and if they chose to go out unarmed in this shit hole of a country we have now, that’s on them.
We had this conversation last night. If we’re all together my first responsibility is the safety of family. If I’m alone, I’m killing that muthaf***er or I’m going to die trying…and you would do the same.

No
They need the gun control argument otherwise we need to look at their track record

NYT 7May 7am:

“The gunfire started around 3:30 p.m. at the Allen Premium Outlets, an outdoor mall of more than 120 stores about 25 miles north of Dallas. Allen, a Dallas suburb, has about 100,000 residents, and the shopping center is one of the region’s largest.

The gunman got out of a car, then started shooting at people on a sidewalk, according to video circulating online, The Dallas Morning News reported. Dozens of shots rang out as he closed in on shoppers. Videos on social media also showed people dashing for shelter or running through a parking lot amid loud popping noises. A police officer at the mall rushed toward the sound of gunfire and killed the gunman, the Allen police chief said.”

CNN said the LEO was at the mall on an unrelated call - had he not been on site, the shooter would have had more time to up the body count. Defense that’s fortuitous is no defense at all.

The shooter could have been an illegal immigrant, a mentally disturbed US citizen who bought the gun with a background check that had been making threats overlooked by the system, or a right-wing, neo-Nazi convicted felon - the demands for more gun control will be the same. The senseless part is all the cops/hardware that shows up AFTER it’s over.

Back
Top Bottom