More Than 1,200 Guns and 2 Tons Of Ammunition Found Inside Dead Man’s House In LA

...and the "crime gun" stats just got significantly padded once the cops run all those needless traces.

I'm pretty sure even BATFE would tell LAPD to go **** themselves if they sent in 1200 trace requests. Usually there has to be a pretty good reason to conduct a trace. I don't think "cuz we can" counts as a valid reason.

-Mike

because you know that all of those gun in boxs still with the price tag attached are probably from some guy selling out of his car trunk or something... I mean they all have nice shrink wraped boxs and even normaly offer gift wrapping services....
Serriously though, why couldnt this be my uncle or something? An uncle who left it all to me....so I could sue the S**T out if the police for destruction of vaule, illegal search and sesure, deffimation of my uncles name, etc....

I think the guy was helping to reduce crime - he was busy taking those evil guns and ammo off the streets!

I'm pretty sure even BATFE would tell LAPD to go **** themselves if they sent in 1200 trace requests. Usually there has to be a pretty good reason to conduct a trace. I don't think "cuz we can" counts as a valid reason.

-Mike
I've responded to only one trace request. the reason was "Firearm used in a crime". They won't tell you any more "Because it could compromise an ongoing investigation" The hell of it was that they never contacted the guy I transferred the gun to. Go figure. Jack.

Update:

Mystery Man Found Decomposing In Car Had More Than 1,200 Guns, Cash, Underwater Car

LOS ANGELES (AP) – An attorney said Wednesday that the body of a mystery man was decomposing in his car in the tony Pacific Palisades neighborhood in Southern California for nearly two weeks before he was found by authorities on July 17.

Inside his home, detectives discovered more than 1,200 guns, scopes, 6.5 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash.
They also found eight of the 14 vehicles registered to the man stashed across Los Angeles, including a Toyota SUV designed to drive underwater.

Who the man was and how he came to accumulate the arsenal and vehicles are questions authorities are still trying to answer.

Veteran defense attorney Harland Braun represents the man’s fiancée Catherine Nebron and identified him as Jeffrey Alan Lash.

That’s also the name coroner’s officials are working with and they’re in touch with a relative to try to officially identify the body, said Craig Harvey, chief of investigations for the coroner’s office.

Lash and Nebron were together for 17 years and she believed him when he told her that he worked as an undercover operative for multiple unnamed government agencies, Braun said.

continues:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015...-had-more-than-1200-guns-cash-underwater-car/

-----
I fear that I would have such a cache if my funds permitted.

hoarding is a rather common behavior, especially when people get old and sick with cognitive decline. honestly this story is overall sad. the dude had nobody with him. no kids no family no nothing. then he died, alone. that's sad as shit....unless of course he had plenty of taran tactical +1 baseplates for his pile of glock 43's then it's far less sad.

Inside his home, detectives discovered more than 1,200 guns, scopes, 6.5 tons of ammunition, bows and arrows, knives, machetes and $230,000 in cash.
They also found eight of the 14 vehicles registered to the man stashed across Los Angeles, including a Toyota SUV designed to drive underwater.

Except that the cash would be gold, silver and additional ammo, doesn't this describe most NES members?

6.5 tons of ammo is a bit more than the avaerage individual might procure over a lifetime. Not to mention the hardware.

He would have had lots of friends had they known of the stash.

This is why I let go of the whole "he with the most toys" thing back in my 20s. 6 tons of ammo sounds like fun but not if I'm not around to shoot it.

6.5 tons of ammo is a bit more than the avaerage individual might procure over a lifetime. Not to mention the hardware.

He would have had lots of friends had they known of the stash.

This is why I let go of the whole "he with the most toys" thing back in my 20s. 6 tons of ammo sounds like fun but not if I'm not around to shoot it.

The guy probably has a mini-gun stashed somewhere; they just haven't found it yet. [banana][banana][banana]

This is why I'll continue to say Gun confiscation is a tool of the filth that permeates in Washington, its a joke, you will never be able to gather or know where they are all hidden.

As if they even care which guns they grab, as long as the masses feel secure knowing that the .gov is "doing something" to keep them "safer" and "protect" them....
Then spin the crime figures and skew the statistics to show the public that they're right in doing what they're doing...

Example: Sheep-a-chusetts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom