More Than 1,200 Guns and 2 Tons Of Ammunition Found Inside Dead Man’s House In LA

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...urce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=649324

More than 1,200 guns were strewn about the Palisades Drive house and garage, police said. The weapons ranged from high-end pistols to shotguns and rifles. Many had never been fired. Some were still wrapped in their boxes, with the price tags still attached.

It was a "staggering number of guns," said LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith. Police also found roughly two tons of ammunition.

This is why I'll continue to say Gun confiscation is a tool of the filth that permeates in Washington, its a joke, you will never be able to gather or know where they are all hidden.

I read an article where they said it's going to take a long time to go through all the firearms and see if they were all legal or if any were used in a crime. Because spending hundreds of hours sorting through a dead guys firearms is going to do the world any good....

I wonder how many go missing during the research.

Again painting for the public that being a firearms enthusiast, is a criminal act.

Exactly. Would they be accusing the man rape or other sex crimes if he had 1,200 sex toys in his house?

WTF was LAPD doing searching his house anyway?

I read an article where they said it's going to take a long time to go through all the firearms and see if they were all legal or if any were used in a crime. Because spending hundreds of hours sorting through a dead guys firearms is going to do the world any good....

I wonder how many go missing during the research.

Seriously. I didn't realize that there were no other crimes being committed in LA these days such that LE can afford to spend this type of time rummaging through some dead guys stuff?

Wait, LA has an "elite Robbery-Homicide Division"??? I call BS on the story just based on that tidbit!

Ummmm....
"Detectives are also trying to find out why the man had so many guns. Smith said there were no initial indications that the man had a criminal motive, no signs he was smuggling the weapons or plotting any sort of attack. ... "It's not a crime to have a large number of weapons so long as they were legal to own and legally obtained," Smith said "We want to make sure that's the case.""

Who the **** are you going to charge if they are illegal?

Who the **** are you going to charge if they are illegal?

images

Me after realizing this is commiefornia and most of that stuff will probably get destroyed unless some of the cops purloin it....

Last edited by a moderator:
if average $400 per gun, that's $600,000 you are looking at, then the ammo is another pile of gold.

if average $400 per gun, that's $600,000 you are looking at, then the ammo is another pile of gold.

Maybe, depending on what the fudd/good ratio is on the stuff he has. (I bet there is a fair number of guns in those piles that any FFL would groan over even having to log it) Also many of those guns aren't worth that after the PD has been throwing the stuff in a pile and scratching the shit out of everything. (not sure if you watched the video).

The whole thing is a shame though, there's probably some gems in there, and those ****ers are going to melt them down. [crying]

-Mike

... I want MY obituary to read like that ....

You want a legacy where the gov stole your shit after you died and didn't give it to anyone else that could use it? [thinking] I'd at least want my guns to go to someone else that will get use out of them. This poor guy was probably a recluse or something.

-Mike

Maybe, depending on what the fudd/good ratio is on the stuff he has. (I bet there is a fair number of guns in those piles that any FFL would groan over even having to log it) Also many of those guns aren't worth that after the PD has been throwing the stuff in a pile and scratching the shit out of everything. (not sure if you watched the video).

The whole thing is a shame though, there's probably some gems in there, and those ****ers are going to melt them down. [crying]

-Mike

One of the articles stated that there were some high value ($10k+) firearms in the collection. Having 1200 guns and not a single NFA item would be surprising ( and a shame) to me.

One of the articles stated that there were some high value ($10k+) firearms in the collection. Having 1200 guns and not a single NFA item would be surprising ( and a shame) to me.

Wouldn't be that surprising, given NFA is pretty much blanket banned in CA, although with that many guns that guy probably had some connections, somewhere.

-Mike

"Detectives are also trying to find out why the man had so many guns. " ]

Why? WTF business is it of theirs? Maybe we can go dig through the detectives' houses and find why the detectives have so many illegally seized items from searching people's houses? [wink]

Why? WTF business is it of theirs? Maybe we can go dig through the detectives' houses and find why the detectives have so many illegally seized items from searching people's houses? [wink]

Now, now we can't do that: That would be a violation of their rights!

...and the "crime gun" stats just got significantly padded once the cops run all those needless traces.

Back
Top Bottom